+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mk.2382 said:
Dear Indian applicants,

Has anyone of you been able to get a driving experience letter from any RTO from India? I've heard it helps foreigners in speeding up getting their driving license in canada.
Please share any links/pointers.

Thanks.
RTO office will give a extract of your driving licence on a letter head with stamp.This will help you to get a G2 driving licence in canada. After this you appear for driving test ,You will get G2 licence and this will be finally converted to G licence after you gain experience.
So carry a letter from RTO if your deriving licence is more than 2 years old.

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
immigrationland said:
Dear sir,

What are the rules, if breaking the work contract in KSA.
1. Will they give End of service benefits (Gratuity) or not... They will exclude the year you did not complete your contract term. You are obliged to get EOSB for all the previous year's you worked. Its your right, if your company is big and well known they will not create any problems.
2. Will they cut 2 months salary? No,, by law they are required to pay till the last day of your work even if you leave your contract midway. They might deduct some amount they spend on as your Iqama fees, labor office fees and medical insurance fees for the year you might leave.

What are the consequences of not returning to KSA on exit reentry visa
1. Do I require anything (papers such as PCC, work expeience etc) from KSA after landing in Canada for getting PR or citizenship. Never do this,, this will create you a huge problem in near future. Firstly, there will be a straight ban of two years in returning to KSA. Moreover, if your employer gives a letter to government office here that you cheated them by taking exit re-entry and dint turn up, your name will be blacklisted in there systems and if this happens its unlikely that you can ever return to Saudi Arabia. It might be very difficult for you to get PCC and other documents from KSA..

My suggestion for you is that talk to your employer and tell them that due to family issues you want to quit and go back to your home country.. I know here in KSA this is a big issue but you need to somehow find a way around. Be polite and gentle to them, listen to there conditions even if you face some monetary losses. In any case leave Saudi Arabia on proper Exit Visa. Also keep in mind that the GCC's countries are in process of creating a common data base were in any wrongdoing in one country will show up in other countries system and this will create problem to get visa's of those countries as well.

Please help me
I will be very thankful to you
Thanks a lot

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
bhavcaluk said:
The visa office may nor stamp visa on passport having a damaged page . Please get you passport renewed.
[/quotok

Ok dear I will renew it. However, is there any issue to send new passport as old passport number is there in the application, medical form and in pcc.

Waiting for your input

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
bhavcaluk said:
The visa office may nor stamp visa on passport having a damaged page . Please get you passport renewed.
Ok dear I will renew it. However is there any issue to send new passport as in application old pp number is there in the medical form, in pcc etc.

Waiting for your input

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krunal6584 said:
Ok dear I will renew it. However is there any issue to send new passport as in application old pp number is there in the medical form, in pcc etc.

Waiting for your input
Your new passport will have old passport number also.After getting ppr you can submit both-old and new passports.You may intimate visa office once you get new passport.

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
bhavcaluk said:
Your new passport will have old passport number also.After getting ppr you can submit both-old and new passports.You may intimate visa office once you get new passport.
Thanks dear. Will it be a good idea to intimate them or send it when new pp arrives with old pp as i am worried might be processing time will increase.
What do you think ?

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
Congratulations Shahzadpir!!!! Very useful info, +1 for you buddy.

KarapetyanShushanik

Jun 20, 2014
Yerevan, Armenia
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015 as I was pregnant and we did medicals with baby
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-aug-2015
amarjotkhangura said:
Seems like everybody is getting the desired Visas :D
Only few unfortunate ppl are left like me :(
Do u have a PCC from another country?

KarapetyanShushanik

Jun 20, 2014
Yerevan, Armenia
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015 as I was pregnant and we did medicals with baby
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-aug-2015
joshi86 said:
Hello friends I got PPR on 30th July...all the best everyone and Thnx everyone
Did u have a PCC from another country?

lionel

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 sep 14
Nomination.....
24 dec
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
26 feb 15
Med's Request
6 oct 15
Med's Done....
12 oct
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th nov
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
My home address is added in my ecas status what does it mean.am waiting for mr and slu updated on Feb 26.
Is it a good sign that my Mr on the way. Seniors please advice.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
lionel said:
My home address is added in my ecas status what does it mean.am waiting for mr and slu updated on Feb 26.
Is it a good sign that my Mr on the way. Seniors please advice.
It doesnt mean anything bro its just system update

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesh Raj said:
How much Time vfs take for stamping?
VFS is authorised agency for courier services on behalf of canadian embassy. The visa stamping is done by embassy section.It takes on an average 10 days to get visa.

CSKB

Jul 31, 2015
Hello guys

I have secured my Canadian PR couple of days back. I am planning to land by Februrary 2016. I will be by myself (no family members). Can anyone help me with the minimum amount of money I am required to carry in order to clear the immigration check at the airport?

I am production engineer. Can anyone suggest which state/city would be apt for settling as far as jobs are concerned?

Thanks