+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
mk.2382 said:
No news is good news. If you have received PER, surely MR will come. Looks like you have sent docs to add your child before MR came for you and your wife. So VO is doing your background check and formalities to add your child together. Average time from PER to MR is 3 months and average time for child's MR from doc submission is 45-60 days. For you both durations are overlapping so extra work and hence extra time. Hang in there, good news around.
Thanks and i am hoping for good news soon...
Anything i can do as my slu was in Oct 2014 then i informed them about my wifes pregnancy...

sbasha4

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
Hi All,

Submitted my passport today in VFS hyderabad.. (to get stamped in NDVO).

I had visited London VFS last friday but they have no idea if the CANADA high commission would accept or reject it.. and as i had no much time for submission left i had to board a flight to India for the PP submission and by God's Grace it is completed.

Now the Waiting period starts for the PP to return.. praying to get it returned ASAP with PR stamping so that i can fly back.

the submission process was very smooth; just took 5-10 min's for the handover of the Passport; 2 Photo's and confirmation email sent from WARSAW visa office.

Hoping that everyone will be getting PPR emails soon.. take care..

Thank you.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
jacob112 said:
No brother, Its Bangalore>New Delhi >Amsterdam >Edmonton. So its not stopping in US. But I am not sure about how is their service.
Dont want to scare you but a recent video published on how KLM flight landed in Amsterdam amidst storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ddnGzxNZs

And publisher of the video also quotes.. "Summer storm in the Netherlands. Schiphol airport had many problems with processing all in and outbound flights."

shah81

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 ( 3rd line update: 12-May-2015)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision Made:25 July 2015, PPR: 29 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015, pp sent: 30-july, pp received: 12 aug
LANDED..........
15-Aug-2015
Decision Made status updated on Saturday....this all came after address change happened on Friday....
hope it is positive decision....

it looks like address change update means security or criminality check is done.
this can be done before MR too if people had sent pcc along with application....it can be done after MR too if pcc sent along with medical result...

who else got PPR after decision made on Saturday.....pls update the status

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
shah81 said:
Decision Made status updated on Saturday....this all came after address change happened on Friday....
hope it is positive decision....

it looks like address change update means security or criminality check is done.
this can be done before MR too if people had sent pcc along with application....it can be done after MR too if pcc sent along with medical result...

who else got PPR after decision made on Saturday.....pls update the status
I got DM on saturday.
Address was visible to me from the day I received PER. Not sure if your reasoning is correct though.. "it looks like address change update means security or criminality check is done."

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
yesh007p said:
Thanks and i am hoping for good news soon...
Anything i can do as my slu was in Oct 2014 then i informed them about my wifes pregnancy...
You can write them emails and raise CSE's only.

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
Hi friends,

Hope all are doing well. I am new to this forum and had couple of questions that I am hoping all you experienced people will be able to answer for me.

I applied for FSW back in August, 2014 under NOC 2171.My application was picked in Dec, 2014 and Medical/background check were requested in Jan, 2015. While I was able to get medical done within couple of weeks, background check took some time and I was only able to send it by Apr, 2015. As of May, 2015 I have been seeing the following status "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

1. What does this statement mean? Does it relate to final decision? Are there any chances of getting reject from here?

2. Its already been almost 2.5 months since this statement was posted. How long before I receive the decision? Or does the time vary?

3. I am planning to get married in Nov this year and I want to add my would-be spouse to my application. I have already checked with my lawyer and he suggested couple of options:
a) Apply for her visitor visa right away and once I get my approval and land in Canada (provided everything goes through), she can visit Canada and we can submit an 'In-Canada' application. Processing time 2-4 months.
b) As per my lawyer, whenever I receive my approval (provided everything goes through), we normally get 6 months within which if there is any change of status (like my marital status) I can actually add her on my application. Again, the processing time is 2-4 months but that means I wait along with her.
c) I get my would-be spouse to apply to some college in Canada and get her into the country on student visa for Jan, 2016 intake. Again a viable option but intent could be questioned here.
d) Finally (and I am hoping it doesn't come to this), I end up with no option but to put a separate sponsorship for her processing time for which is 18 months.

My question is, does all these options sound familiar to you guys? Any suggestions would be welcome. Also, is anybody aware of genuineness of option (b). I want to make sure it is possible. And finally, would applying for her tourist visa create any problem towards our application under FSW (we are currently not related in any manner).

Any thoughts would be welcome and thank you for going through this long message. Cheers

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
southpaw86 said:
Hi friends,

Hope all are doing well. I am new to this forum and had couple of questions that I am hoping all you experienced people will be able to answer for me.

I applied for FSW back in August, 2014 under NOC 2171.My application was picked in Dec, 2014 and Medical/background check were requested in Jan, 2015. While I was able to get medical .................................................................................. And finally, would applying for her tourist visa create any problem towards our application under FSW (we are currently not related in any manner).

Any thoughts would be welcome and thank you for going through this long message. Cheers
Congratulations! u r thru! send them a gentle reminder about ur 4rth line..and get ready to pack... !
About ur dilemma ;- option b is the most common. u will know if u read thru previous pages n get a better picture.. cheers.

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
red9999 said:
Congratulations! u r thru! send them a gentle reminder about ur 4rth line..and get ready to pack... !
About ur dilemma ;- option b is the most common. u will know if u read thru previous pages n get a better picture.. cheers.
Thanks a lot buddy. I hope it comes through. Have been trying for a long time. First US and now Canada. Your response is definitely a music to my ears. I will read through older posts.

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
Good day all!

Anyone added newborn after receiving MR request?! What's the average waiting period for DM/PPR after completing MR for such situation?

I received MR+RPRF request on 3rd July 15, completed regular MR for family, upfront medical for newborn on 16th July 2015. Also paid RPRF on 7th July 15. Then sent a cover letter, informing about newborn, submitted all necessary documents/forms & CAD 150 fee to include newborn, also PCC as requested by LVO.

PER was on 19 Dec 14, photo request on 3 Feb 15, MR uploaded on 16 Jul 15, 2nd line on 10 th Jul.

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
southpaw86 said:
Hi friends,

I applied for FSW back in August, 2014 under NOC 2171.My application was picked in Dec, 2014 and Medical/background check were requested in Jan, 2015. While I was able to get medical done within couple of weeks, background check took some time and I was only able to send it by Apr, 2015. As of May, 2015 I have been seeing the following status "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

1. What does this statement mean? Does it relate to final decision? Are there any chances of getting reject from here?

2. Its already been almost 2.5 months since this statement was posted. How long before I receive the decision? Or does the time vary?

3. I am planning to get married in Nov this year and I want to add my would-be spouse to my application. I have already checked with my lawyer and he suggested couple of options:
a) Apply for her visitor visa right away and once I get my approval and land in Canada (provided everything goes through), she can visit Canada and we can submit an 'In-Canada' application. Processing time 2-4 months.
b) As per my lawyer, whenever I receive my approval (provided everything goes through), we normally get 6 months within which if there is any change of status (like my marital status) I can actually add her on my application. Again, the processing time is 2-4 months but that means I wait along with her.
c) I get my would-be spouse to apply to some college in Canada and get her into the country on student visa for Jan, 2016 intake. Again a viable option but intent could be questioned here.
d) Finally (and I am hoping it doesn't come to this), I end up with no option but to put a separate sponsorship for her processing time for which is 18 months.

My question is, does all these options sound familiar to you guys? Any suggestions would be welcome. Also, is anybody aware of genuineness of option (b). I want to make sure it is possible. And finally, would applying for her tourist visa create any problem towards our application under FSW (we are currently not related in any manner).

2.5 months and waiting! wow.. scary.. I got decision made 4th line 3 days back and i was feeling relieved. But the drill goes on.

BTW if decision made line is the 4th line for you too then it only means good news so dont worry

Regarding your options.. if you really want to chose between a and b.. i'd suggest A because if you are initiating an in-canada procedure chances are you'll be able to communicate on the progress of your spouse's addition process better with canadian officials than doing it here via NDVO who really keep all communication doors closed. Your spouse will need to carry all docs, you'll need to arrange for his/her health insurance and the visitor visa should be of sufficient duration.

I've seen people struggle for too long with NDVO when they try to add family members in their PR after receiving visas.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
msa22 said:
Good day all!

Anyone added newborn after receiving MR request?! What's the average waiting period for DM/PPR after completing MR for such situation?

I received MR+RPRF request on 3rd July 15, completed regular MR for family, upfront medical for newborn on 16th July 2015. Also paid RPRF on 7th July 15. Then sent a cover letter, informing about newborn, submitted all necessary documents/forms & CAD 150 fee to include newborn, also PCC as requested by LVO.

PER was on 19 Dec 14, photo request on 3 Feb 15, MR uploaded on 16 Jul 15, 2nd line on 10 th Jul.

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Not too sure about LVO time lags..

I too added my newborn in my application post getting MRs done for me and my wife.

Looks like you have done it all upfront but NDVO doesn't allow any upfront MR because nominated hospitals ask for a copy of MR letters issued by VOs. So really cannot predict. If LVO accepts upfront done medicals for newborn as well as all documents, CAD150 receipts etc then really kudos to their flexibility.

DM/PPR should not take much time either.. good luck.

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
mk.2382 said:
2.5 months and waiting! wow.. scary.. I got decision made 4th line 3 days back and i was feeling relieved. But the drill goes on.

BTW if decision made line is the 4th line for you too then it only means good news so dont worry

Regarding your options.. if you really want to chose between a and b.. i'd suggest A because if you are initiating an in-canada procedure chances are you'll be able to communicate on the progress of your spouse's addition process better with canadian officials than doing it here via NDVO who really keep all communication doors closed. Your spouse will need to carry all docs, you'll need to arrange for his/her health insurance and the visitor visa should be of sufficient duration.

I've seen people struggle for too long with NDVO when they try to add family members in their PR after receiving visas.
Thanks a lot for your response mk. The decision made line is the 4th line so I am hoping everything is in order.

I am currently in US. I have been trying to get H1B work visa for last couple of years but failed. That is why I decided to put in an application Canadian PR. So my application was actually submitted by a representative (a Canada based attorney) and it is currently being processed at Ottawa visa office. That being said, I will be moving back to India in Oct before my marriage and hopefully immigrate from there. My question is, would my spouse's application also go through Ottawa visa office or would it be submitted to NDVO? I have the same representative submit her papers as well. (I am hoping me moving back to India won't have any negative impact on my application).