+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
I am not seeing much updates on the forum these days... Probably the people more active have already got PPr/landed or people who are waiting for long have lost the enthusiasm.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
jeanp said:
ANAJAY - Wishing you a speedy process after this. There was a big gap between SLU and MR. What was the reason for the delay in your case if you may share?
Addition of spouse

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
palakpatel911 said:
Alwaysonnet | Good going :)
Ananjay | your stage update ?

hows going folks ! hows every one ?
I got medical request.done with medicals ..paid rprf...now waiting for third line update...

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
shravya said:
Thanks for your quick reply George :)
askyaram said:
The status will change after they dispatch the PP, on the same way if ur sent date is on 4th then you can expect that your status may change today or tmrw... also i am right behind u.. sent my PP on 5th and xpctng it to get dispatched on 16th or 17th.. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Just Now RCVD message that My Processed Passports are Couriered from NDVO (As Expected)..
my Sincere thanks to My Almighty God..my parents, my family, friends, brothers and sisters in this forum who helped me all the way along in this Journey of getting Canada VISA.

this is really a very tiresome Journey in which finally i reached my destination.. i am literally very happy for this. I feel very happy and congratulate those who got their VISA and COPR already. I sincerely and heart fully wish and Pray for all my brother and sisters who are waiting to reach their Goal in life.
this forum is really a great platform for us to meet atleast through words and support each others in black and white even without knowing each other in direct.

all the very best to you all. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
alwaysonnet said:
Hello all,

I thought of coming back to this forum after a brief silence. Most of you can see my timelines on the left side.I am currently in Ottawa, Canada and its been 15 days in Canada. Weather is good here as summer has started.

Most of you have been thinking that many active forum members became inactive once they got their visa or landed in Canada. It is not deliberately done but things will change suddenly once you start packing the things and land in Canada. Its a completely different world where you need be very strong in embracing the change, culture and things around you.

Here are few things I'd suggest you to do some ground work for the people who are aspiring to land in coming months

1/ goto canada job sites like indeed.ca, workopolis, monster and try to find jobs which match your skillset.
2/ Do not apply to any one of them. Try to understand what exactly they are asking in the job description
3/ Do some work in understanding the things they've asked in the job. Try to learn them before hand. Online / youtube will work
4/ Try to find resume online. I'd suggest indeed.ca to find existing resumes
5/ Research everything. Try to take notes for the every job you see. List down everything you know or don't know
6/ Create LinkedIn profile and try to connect canadian recuiters/headhunters. search for companies like procom, quantum, randstad, hays, adecco etc..Send emails via linkedin to recruiters that you would be available soon and try to get connected.

I hope this helps for certain individuals to get a kick start.

I am still yet to find my first job in Canada. I am currently attending workshops / meeting new people to find the hidden jobs. It would certainly take few weeks to months to get a first job.

I will post whatever I find useful to this community whenever I find time but I wont be far away from you all.

All the best.
+1 for this useful info

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
maverick11 said:
To all my loved ones on the blog,

I just got FLU "Decision Made" on ECAS :D :D. That can only be good, right? Can i stop worrying now? Pls confirm.
No need to wrry..

Cingrats nd +1..
Wish you speedy ppr

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
ANANJAY said:
Addition of spouse
Ah. Happy belated wedding. Wishing you TLU and DM very soon.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
amarjotkhangura said:
I lived in Canada for 1 year, anyone knows how the security checks and criminality checks are performed by Canadian security services and how long they take as it has already been 3 and a half months since my third line was updated.

Really worried now, anyone having similar situation or gone through similar situation?
Apply for gcms..
Do send cse also

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Nrsing3152 said:
:-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D TLU..TLU..TLU..TLU..TLU..TLU :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats nd +1..
Wish you speedy ppr
When you send rprf receipt nd medical tracking sheet to vo??

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
askyaram said:
Just Now RCVD message that My Processed Passports are Couriered from NDVO (As Expected)..
my Sincere thanks to My Almighty God..my parents, my family, friends, brothers and sisters in this forum who helped me all the way along in this Journey of getting Canada VISA.

this is really a very tiresome Journey in which finally i reached my destination.. i am literally very happy for this. I feel very happy and congratulate those who got their VISA and COPR already. I sincerely and heart fully wish and Pray for all my brother and sisters who are waiting to reach their Goal in life.
this forum is really a great platform for us to meet atleast through words and support each others in black and white even without knowing each other in direct.

Congrats nd +1

mmvp

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept-14
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
Dec-14
AOR Received.
Feb-15 WVO
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
April-15
Med's Request
April-15
Med's Done....
April-15
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
June-15
VISA ISSUED...
June-15
LANDED..........
Mid August-15
askyaram said:

Congratulations !!

I have submitted my PP on 29th May at VFS Ahmedabad and still awaited for updates, when should I get my PP back with Visa ?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
jeanp said:
Ah. Happy belated wedding. Wishing you TLU and DM very soon.
Thnx dear...
Wish you speedy mr

stallion123

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
12 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 29 Jan 2015
Med's Request
18 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
22 May 2015 ** Uploaded 29 May 2015 ** << TLU - 04 Jun 2015 >>
Interview........
09 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
10 Jun 2015 ** PP dropped at VFS same day **
VISA ISSUED...
17 Jun 2015 ** PP came back 23 Jun 2015 **
LANDED..........
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Action/Travel%20Countries/leaf_2.gif[/img]
alwaysonnet said:
Hello all,

I thought of coming back to this forum after a brief silence. Most of you can see my timelines on the left side.I am currently in Ottawa, Canada and its been 15 days in Canada. Weather is good here as summer has started.

Most of you have been thinking that many active forum members became inactive once they got their visa or landed in Canada. It is not deliberately done but things will change suddenly once you start packing the things and land in Canada. Its a completely different world where you need be very strong in embracing the change, culture and things around you.

Here are few things I'd suggest you to do some ground work for the people who are aspiring to land in coming months

1/ goto canada job sites like indeed.ca, workopolis, monster and try to find jobs which match your skillset.
2/ Do not apply to any one of them. Try to understand what exactly they are asking in the job description
3/ Do some work in understanding the things they've asked in the job. Try to learn them before hand. Online / youtube will work
4/ Try to find resume online. I'd suggest indeed.ca to find existing resumes
5/ Research everything. Try to take notes for the every job you see. List down everything you know or don't know
6/ Create LinkedIn profile and try to connect canadian recuiters/headhunters. search for companies like procom, quantum, randstad, hays, adecco etc..Send emails via linkedin to recruiters that you would be available soon and try to get connected.

I hope this helps for certain individuals to get a kick start.

I am still yet to find my first job in Canada. I am currently attending workshops / meeting new people to find the hidden jobs. It would certainly take few weeks to months to get a first job.

I will post whatever I find useful to this community whenever I find time but I wont be far away from you all.

All the best.
Thanks for the wonderful information, however can you please provide a reason for not applying from india stating that you are arriving in canada within a month or two? Is that they wont entertain our application from India even if we are sure of landing soon?