+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE: filipino want to work in canada.

coleine zia

Jul 27, 2008
i am pilipino and now working in KSA as a delivery driver in Burger King. i want to work there in canada but i dont know how? can anyone help me please...........

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
coleine zia said:
i am pilipino and now working in KSA as a delivery driver in Burger King. i want to work there in canada but i dont know how? can anyone help me please...........
Seek and you shall find,look around the website

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi
Actually you have to do a lot of searching yourself,Because Manpower agencies are not allowed by law to charge employees to help them find a job,How about applying as a Fast Food Worker???It will be easier to apply as a Fastfood worker then as an IT worker.

sway_suansing

Sep 13, 2008
Re: filipino desperately need a job in canada

hello bcguy.. I need your help regarding agencies or employer looking for a fast food server/cashier, you may know. I am applying for every website with regards for foreign employment,but sadly, i have`nt found any. My family is at risk right now. I am the bread winner of the family(sending my 2 nieces to school,giving medicine to my sick father plus all the monthly dues) Right now, i am working in a school canteen which is owned by a cousin. honestly, i can`t cope up with the monthly dues plus everyday expenses. my father is dying and i want to give him atleast an easier life of his remaining days and also provide a good future for my nieces. Its hard to face all the financial problems all alone but i dont have a single choice but to hope that somebody will help me find a job. i used to work in mcdonals for 3 years as a crew chief and marketing representative but i need to resign because of small income.I am 27 years old, male.

if you could only hep me find an employer who offers a salary deduction.please, im appealing to you.

more power to you.

truly yours,
sway

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Re: filipino desperately need a job in canada

sway_suansing said:
hello bcguy.. I need your help regarding agencies or employer looking for a fast food server/cashier, you may know. I am applying for every website with regards for foreign employment,but sadly, i have`nt found any. My family is at risk right now. I am the bread winner of the family(sending my 2 nieces to school,giving medicine to my sick father plus all the monthly dues) Right now, i am working in a school canteen which is owned by a cousin. honestly, i can`t cope up with the monthly dues plus everyday expenses. my father is dying and i want to give him atleast an easier life of his remaining days and also provide a good future for my nieces. Its hard to face all the financial problems all alone but i dont have a single choice but to hope that somebody will help me find a job. i used to work in mcdonals for 3 years as a crew chief and marketing representative but i need to resign because of small income.I am 27 years old, male.

if you could only hep me find an employer who offers a salary deduction.please, im appealing to you.

more power to you.I regret to inform you salary deduction is against Canadian Law,In Fact Some wise Filipinos get loans promising to repay the employer with Salary Deduction and then refuse to pay the loan.There is nothing the employer can do to collect the loan,He cannot have the person deported or recover his money,That is why people go to Canada,They have rights,Its also illegal for Canadian Manpower Agencies to collect placement fees.In fact If there is an employer stupid enough to agree to salary deduction,Agree sign the documents and Dont Pay him,Its Illegal for him to deduct,He will pay large fines.There are plenty of jobs in Canada,Borrow in the Philippines to pay for your expenses,You are looking at a deadend if you think of Salary deduction,You are not going to Dubai or Hong Kong Where Employers can deduct Salary,You are going to Canada

truly yours,
sway