+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-evaluation applied and positive outcome

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
cocojoy said:
Hi, Below are my results. Please let me know if I should go for reeavaluation in writing. Also please suggest if there is risk of marks getting decreased.

Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.0
Your marks wont decrease,re evaluation usually takes 6-8 weeks and in case your grades will change you will have a refund,if you believe you did well go for a re evaluation

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Can any one answer my query.

I got result on 24 Sep 16 , First BC send me sms with my number and score ( I was happy ) then when I checked online thru there website ( I was shock ) to see the results . There were changes to two modules ...( Reading and writing ) they reduce 0.5 band in each module on website . Till I didn't took the original copy.

Just want to know which marks should I consider for time being .

Ravinder51

Jun 9, 2016
My IELTS General Result in Listening-7, Reading-7 ,Speaking-7 ,Writing-6. Should I go for re-evaluation in writing or it will not be possible to Achieve 7 in writing . if I go for re-evaluating .. plz Reply anyone. i am not satisfied with writing score .

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amitanvi1585 said:
Hi,

Would like everyone to share his or her story, if they have applied for re-evaluation and got higher band.

Thank you so much!!

I am eagerly waiting for my re-evaluation scores:

My original score was:

Listening - 8.5
Reading - 8.5
Speaking - 7.5
Writing - 6.5

Need a minimum 7 in writing.
Have you got your results back?

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Absolutely disappointed!

Got my IELTS result today. Scored 8 in all sections, except for 6.5 in writing. With this IELTS score, I shall get 390 CRS points, which is of course not at all enough!

Could you guys kindly suggest/guide me on way-forwards? I can opt for revaluation but then it takes more than a month and during this time I believe I cannot enter the pool. Sitting for another test is another alternative but honestly, I cannot find enough courage to go through the grueling routine again! However, if it is a must then I have no choice

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
jtoc said:
Absolutely disappointed!

Got my IELTS result today. Scored 8 in all sections, except for 6.5 in writing. With this IELTS score, I shall get 390 CRS points, which is of course not at all enough!

Could you guys kindly suggest/guide me on way-forwards? I can opt for revaluation but then it takes more than a month and during this time I believe I cannot enter the pool. Sitting for another test is another alternative but honestly, I cannot find enough courage to go through the grueling routine again! However, if it is a must then I have no choice
If you think that you did well in the writing go for a re evaluation

Sano

Oct 24, 2016
Hi, I have got the following score in IELTS (English, General);

Listening; 8
Reading; 7.5
Writing; 5.5
Speaking; 8

I wish to know if above score makes me eligible to create an express entry profile? or there is a minimum requirement for all, writing??

Thanks

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Sano said:
Hi, I have got the following score in IELTS (English, General);

Listening; 8
Reading; 7.5
Writing; 5.5
Speaking; 8

I wish to know if above score makes me eligible to create an express entry profile? or there is a minimum requirement for all, writing??

Thanks
Yes but you will have to retake the exam to increase your chances,aim for at least 8 in listening and 7 in the rest

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amitanvi1585 said:
Result stands the same. I have no option but to retake the exam.
Hey how many days it took for your reevaluation? And whoch test center itis?

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

Can any one answer my query.

I got result on 24 Sep 16 , First BC send me sms with my number and score ( I was happy ) then when I checked online thru there website ( I was shock ) to see the results . There were changes to two modules ...( Reading and writing ) they reduce 0.5 band in each module on website . Till I didn't took the original copy.

Just want to know which marks should I consider for time being .
whats the use of the result without reference number..

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
jtoc said:
Absolutely disappointed!

Re-val result stands unchanged :( last time wrote IDP, can someone suggest if I should re-write this time by IDP or BC??