Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 26, 2014 In Process Aug. 04, 2014 Decision Made Sep. 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 03, 2014
LANDED..........
Sep. 12, 2014
Hey guys, quick question if my wife sent her passport via DHL courier and obviously she indicated her home address where to return the passport, BUT she didn't include any prepaid envelope (like DHL FedEx etc) or regular envelope with self addressed back to her with no stamp.

Question: Does that mean it will delay sending visa or any sort of inconvenience for CEM? In that case , how do they send back your stamped visa to your address, by regular mail or registered etc and she lives in San Fernando, Pampanga, Thank you to everyone for input. Take care and God Bless :)

dollinexile

Aug 12, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 7, 2013
AOR Received.
DEC 9, 2013
File Transfer...
JAN 9, 2014
Med's Done....
OCT 2, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
melon82 said:
Hey guys, quick question if my wife sent her passport via DHL courier and obviously she indicated her home address where to return the passport, BUT she didn't include any prepaid envelope (like DHL FedEx etc) or regular envelope with self addressed back to her with no stamp.

Question: Does that mean it will delay sending visa or any sort of inconvenience for CEM? In that case , how do they send back your stamped visa to your address, by regular mail or registered etc and she lives in San Fernando, Pampanga, Thank you to everyone for input. Take care and God Bless :)
Hi Alex. You aren't really required to send a self addressed return envelope from any courier. CEM will send it via DHL (according to people who have received their visa and other documents in the past) or with LBC if DHL isn't available at the time of shipping. DHL usually calls (again according to the posts I've read) before making the delivery so as to make sure that the applicant is present at the time they make the drop. And when they do, that is the time you need to pay for the delivery fee. I am not sure how much, I think it's about 300++ (Manila area) but with your wife's, as it is outside Manila area, i think she'd better be ready for 500, just to be safe. :)