+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re entry visa

CANCEL

Mar 1, 2010
i'm planning to have a vacation this december.can anybody help me what's the website to get the re entry visa at seattle?

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Cancel,

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/seattle/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d

Good luck :)

theyshel

Oct 26, 2011
i am new in this country like 3 months and i'm planning for a vacation in my country Philippines on april next year... i have asked some people about the rules of having a vacation some said i need re entry visa but some says i dont need to have re entry visa as long as i have a multiple visa in my passport.. which one is true?... pls pls.. help me..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Both are correct. If you have a single entry visa then you need to apply for the re-entry visa, but if you have a valid multiple entry visa, then you don't need to apply for a new re-entry visa unless it's expiring at the time you intend to come back.

theyshel said:
i am new in this country like 3 months and i'm planning for a vacation in my country Philippines on april next year... i have asked some people about the rules of having a vacation some said i need re entry visa but some says i dont need to have re entry visa as long as i have a multiple visa in my passport.. which one is true?... pls pls.. help me..

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi im planning to apply work permit at the boarder port of entry in buffalo. im on a LCP work permit. do i need to apply re entry visa and US visa? which one i need to apply first. US visa or re entry visa.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANCEL said:
i'm planning to have a vacation this december.can anybody help me what's the website to get the re entry visa at seattle?
hi cancel, have you submitted your application for reentry at seattle already?i am planning to take a vacation this coming december as well that's why i'm checking the timeline..thanks..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hi wsongco,

Were you able to go and apply at the border for your new WP? Thanks.

wsongco said:
hi im planning to apply work permit at the boarder port of entry in buffalo. im on a LCP work permit. do i need to apply re entry visa and US visa? which one i need to apply first. US visa or re entry visa.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
Hi wsongco, just want to ask if you get the chance to get a re-entry and US visa? How? any links? thanks.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@jobseeker and honey

I still have 7 months left on my wp w/ expiration May 2012. Reason i want to get US visa is if i can renew my wp at the boarder. But my question is if my RE entry visa is expired can i apply in person at the bufallo consulate to get re entry or they only accept by mail?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
For citizens of countries who do not require visa to enter Canada, they can obtain their WPs at the border. I am not sure about those who are citizens of countries who require visa. I was able to obtain my WP (eons ago) from the border; I am a citizen of the Philippines with multiple entry TRV to Canada but haven't tried again.

wsongco said:
@ jobseeker and honey

I still have 7 months left on my wp w/ expiration May 2012. Reason i want to get US visa is if i can renew my wp at the boarder. But my question is if my RE entry visa is expired can i apply in person at the bufallo consulate to get re entry or they only accept by mail?