AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Request
11-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Hi ,
Even im having the same problem.
I have my study permit valid till 31 march 2014 and i had booked ticket to travel to india on 24 dec to 12 jan .
since my final marks are not yet out, i m not in a position to apply for Post study work permit , can i travel back to Canada safely without any issue from immigration and then apply for post study work permit .?

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned in my previous posts...you are perfectly safe to get back to canada.

warhound

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
vermanaman said:
As mentioned in my previous posts...you are perfectly safe to get back to canada.
Entering Toronto with the advise you provided was a breeze. The officer joked why i wanted to return back for 45 days. Told him I was working on OCWP and will apply for PGWP soon as i get home. He smiled, stamped and let me in

Thanks for everything !

Reactions: 17ha15

Torafany

Apr 22, 2014
Hi, I have am in the same situation as the person who started this thread. Since by now I assume he must have gone through it, I want to confirm if there were any problems. Any help is appreciated and is urgent

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Torafany said:
Hi, I have am in the same situation as the person who started this thread. Since by now I assume he must have gone through it, I want to confirm if there were any problems. Any help is appreciated and is urgent
Please read the post above yours. OP has mentioned his experience.

hardeep12

Jun 23, 2015
Hello guys,

My study visa and permit is getting expired on 30th of July and my brother is getting married on July 20th. Can I return back by 25th of July, and would they allow me to enter in Canada. I have also applied my post-graduate work-permit and expecting to get it by august 25.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE>..... @vermanaman

hardeep12

Jun 23, 2015
Hello guys,

My study visa and permit is getting expired on 30th of July and my brother is getting married on July 20th. Can I return back by 25th of July, and would they allow me to enter in Canada. I have also applied my post-graduate work-permit and expecting to get it by august 25.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE>..... @vermanaman

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardeep12 said:
Hello guys,

PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE>..... @ vermanaman
25 July is cutting it too close to the expiry...but I dont think there should be an issue since you have already applied for PGWP.
Do you have a job/ job offer as well?

You must carry proof of PGWP application + fee receipt (if you have it). There shouldnt be any issues. Just tell them your PGWP is in process.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
hi Members,

one of my friend is in india and he wants to come back canada problem is he has completed his two years studies in canada on Dec 2016 ..his TRV is expired when he was in India but has student visa Valid till March 2017.
Now when he tried to apply for TRV from India they said since you are no more student they cant issue him TRV
He wants to come back canada can he re enter with Student Visa ??
will immigration officer will ask him on what basis he is entering since his TRV is expired ??

Please give your expertise advise on above

Thanks
Abhishek

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Entering Toronto with the advise you provided was a breeze. The officer joked why i wanted to return back for 45 days. Told him I was working on OCWP and will apply for PGWP soon as i get home. He smiled, stamped and let me in

Thanks for everything !
Hi! How did the board officer know that you graduated? I have the same case, I have valid study permit and TRV till 2020, but I graduated last week and im planning to do back to my country for 2 weeks (I didn't apply for PGWP since I need to renew my passport in my country) and come back. Should I tell him that I graduated or he will ask me? any suggestion? thank you.

Jan 3, 2020
Hi! How did the board officer know that you graduated? I have the same case, I have valid study permit and TRV till 2020, but I graduated last week and im planning to do back to my country for 2 weeks (I didn't apply for PGWP since I need to renew my passport in my country) and come back. Should I tell him that I graduated or he will ask me? any suggestion? thank you.
Congratulations on your graduation!

I read your post regarding your plan of traveling abroad after you graduate and I have the same questions as yours.

So, did you finally travel and come back in Canada? Did the officer know that you have graduated or did you tell them?

Thank you and I'd really appreciate your reply.