+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re:decision not made after interview due to medical report of child not availabl

KAKO

Jan 18, 2010
You recalled my mail on the above,a mail was sent to the VO for enquiry as advised on this forum and their reply is hereby attached for your comment(see below in Red).Meanwhile,our ecas is still showing medical have been received(DECISION MADE).For your information,the interview came up on 5th May,2010 and ECAS status changed on the 10th May,2010.What do i do now as it's almost 5wks after the interview.No PPR e-mail or snail letter from the VO.Senior colleague,Help!!!!!

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Please be advised that a letter will be sent to you shortly.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

immigration section(dbl)

KAKO

Jan 18, 2010
My people,i got a letter in response to my case specific enquiry sent to Accra today that a letter was mailed to me on 24th May,2010 as per the above subject.And that mails takes approximately 4-6weeks to reach recipient.Pls,i want to know whether the letter is for the long awaited PPR.Senior member,comment.

Regards

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kako,
Ur gonna ave 2 wait 4 d letter 2 arrive o,d only other option u ave is to order CAIPS notes which will take approximately d same time(4-6 wks).noone on dis forum can tell u wht 2 expect as d final decision lies with d VO.
Don't worry,just b patient,it is well

Also,r u sure d meds 4 ur daughter was ok?as in did u ask d doctor after d test?just tryin 2 c wht might b wrong.

KAKO

Jan 18, 2010
Hi Abisola,
Thanks for your prompt reply.I have confirmed from the hospital that nothing was wrong with the medical report of my son.And that they would have called us before the result was sent in the first place.Meanwhile,do you know whether PPR is sent via snail-mail(post office) or e-mail bcos all my letters received have been through e-mails.
Thanks

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
hi kako, i can understand your frustration but i personslly believe that it'll be a positive decision and they have send you PPR letter. it'll be by a regular post exactly as they have stated in their email.

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know for sure kako as I ave not gotten 2 that stage yet,but for most ppl I know who ave received ppr,they received it via e-mail,but again,you never know with accra.

Arizona

Oct 19, 2009
Accra can be funny and change their way this time around. Can those who recently receive PPR and rejection letter let us know the medium of receipt? I think this will help a little. Other seniors can help.

Arizona

KAKO

Jan 18, 2010
My people,
i received a rude shock of my life when the letter sent to me including all my initial documents sent to Accra was returned back to me for rejection after the payment of RPRF FEES,MEDICAL REPORTS RECEIVED and INTERVIEW successfully conducted with a reason showing that my assessment score was 66 instead of 67(1MARK SHORT) after almost 2yrs of processing.I was deceived that decision could not be made as a result of medical report of my child not available meanwhile they have their ulterior motive.I think this is unfair and painful to we professional immigrant.Does this prog worth all this wasting of time?
pls,i want to know whether the assessment was not done before the application was place IN PROCESS?
PLS,SENIOR COLLEAGUE ESPECIALLY QUORAX AND OTHERS TO ADVISE ME OF THE NEXT ACTION TO TAKE ON THIS ISSUE.
IT IS URGENT

adebolakazeem

Feb 13, 2009
I really feel bad for you Kako, read through the entire post, its a very harsh decision, why would they put your hopes so high, only to be dashed at the last minute. Sorry pal, i do hope you'll be able to appeal it, but, why was your child's medical not included alongside that of other family members? Did he do his medicals seperately?

B

belize

Hi Kako,

Its really sad hearing i had the same issue they sent me refusal after my medicals stating that i score 66 points instead of 67 and the embassy did the error they didnt count all my work experience... cud you please tell me what is the reason they are giving you for rejection how much they count for your factors and are you satisfied of the points they assessed for you,

please let me know,

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAKO said:
My people,
i received a rude shock of my life when the letter sent to me including all my initial documents sent to Accra was returned back to me for rejection after the payment of RPRF FEES,MEDICAL REPORTS RECEIVED and INTERVIEW successfully conducted with a reason showing that my assessment score was 66 instead of 67(1MARK SHORT) after almost 2yrs of processing.I was deceived that decision could not be made as a result of medical report of my child not available meanwhile they have their ulterior motive.I think this is unfair and painful to we professional immigrant.Does this prog worth all this wasting of time?
pls,i want to know whether the assessment was not done before the application was place IN PROCESS?
PLS,SENIOR COLLEAGUE ESPECIALLY QUORAX AND OTHERS TO ADVISE ME OF THE NEXT ACTION TO TAKE ON THIS ISSUE.
IT IS URGENT
Really sorry to hear about your case rejection.

Appeal to the Federal Court. Also write to the Program Manager that you are not satisfied with evaluation and assessment.

These links are just for your information.

http://citizenshipandimmigrationcentre.com/services/APPEALS_TO_THE_FEDERAL_COURT.html
http://www.immigratingtocanada.com/immigration_appeal_federal_options.html

http://www.fca-caf.gc.ca/index_e.shtml

There was another forum member here who got a rejection and was not satisfied and he wrote to the minister and also to program manager, high commissioner. Please search the forum and try to get those links. I will do the same for you.

Tc

KAKO

Jan 18, 2010
Belize,
Thanks for your concern and the advise given by our great members.
The reason given is as follows:

YOU HAVE NOT OBTAINED THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF POINTS,CURRENTLY 67,REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA.YOU HAVE THEREFORE NOT SATISFIED ME THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BECOME ECONOMICALLY ESTABLISHED IN CANADA.

Bellow sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:
Age=10,Education=22,Experience=21,Arranged employment=0,official language=09,Adaptabilty=04 Total=66
Having studied the scores,i discovered that my score against OFFICIAL LANGUAGE was suppose to be 10 instead of 9.
Pls,i need your candid advise to enable me file my appeal or to re-apply.Urgent.

B

belize

kako,
listen pls give us your ielts result numbers, and date when you taken ielts, and your give me your email address so we can discuss. waiting for you.

thanks.

KAKO

Jan 18, 2010
Belize,
Am very grateful for your concern once again as regard my case.Pls find the informations stated below as per your request:

DATE OF IELTS- 12TH DEC,2009

RESULT NO - 002854

E-MAIL ADDRESS- kenlof2005@yahoo.com

Sorry for delaying the information till now.i was preoccupied with a training programme.Anxiously looking for any assistance.
Regards