+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-creating a application after rejection in EE.

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
I'm writing with my friend's question.
He was applying in last year in July in EE under CEC. He got ITA at 10th July 2015. Then he collected all documents, police certificates and submitted his application in the middle of August. Later he got a request for CELPIP and second opinion from his doctor (not a big deal). His application was reject at December because he made a mistake during uploading a documents which was requested. We send a CSE, but they didn't accept any explanation. Now we create a another application on his old myCIC account, last application has a status as cancelled. He got a 794 points, so ITA is very likely on next round of invitation.
What do you guys think about using once again this same document which was used in August ?
What about a documenst as a offer of employment, employment records, letter of employment ?

All this papers has a date from July/August 2015, but
He is still working with this same company till now, so nothing really change from last date of signed this papers. He used only documents from one company, because he has a 3,5 year of experience with this same company, nothing else from country of origin. Just only papers from actual employer in Canada.
Of course, police certificate is expired, so he need another one, this same with proof of fund as bank statements , pay stubs etc because it's a something what can change from month to month. His medical is still valid till July so, no reason to do it once again at this moment.

If someone has a any experience with using this same documents for a second time, I appreciate a help.

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
CADparity said:
What exactly was the reason for rejection?
Not providing a Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union after two request from CIC.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viscaelbarca said:
I'm writing with my friend's question.
He was applying in last year in July in EE under CEC. He got ITA at 10th July 2015. Then he collected all documents, police certificates and submitted his application in the middle of August. Later he got a request for CELPIP and second opinion from his doctor (not a big deal). His application was reject at December because he made a mistake during uploading a documents which was requested. We send a CSE, but they didn't accept any explanation. Now we create a another application on his old myCIC account, last application has a status as cancelled. He got a 794 points, so ITA is very likely on next round of invitation.
What do you guys think about using once again this same document which was used in August ?
What about a documenst as a offer of employment, employment records, letter of employment ?

All this papers has a date from July/August 2015, but
He is still working with this same company till now, so nothing really change from last date of signed this papers. He used only documents from one company, because he has a 3,5 year of experience with this same company, nothing else from country of origin. Just only papers from actual employer in Canada.
Of course, police certificate is expired, so he need another one, this same with proof of fund as bank statements , pay stubs etc because it's a something what can change from month to month. His medical is still valid till July so, no reason to do it once again at this moment.

If someone has a any experience with using this same documents for a second time, I appreciate a help.

Can you tell how is his crs score 794, can you share breakdown of his score

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
Honeyaustin said:
Can you tell how is his crs score 794, can you share breakdown of his score
Valid LMIA, 28years old, 3years experience in "B" NOC, points from CELPIP from his and common-law partner exam.