Re-create new EE profile after expiry

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorrow my EE profile will expire.
I want to make a new profile today.
Do I have to make a new Job Bank account or can I link the old one to the new profile?
Please help.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update: I have tried to create new profile and I keep getting an error message:

"Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."

So if you want to re-create new profile today, better wait a few hours.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
abc_27 said:
Tomorrow my EE profile will expire.
I want to make a new profile today.
Do I have to make a new Job Bank account or can I link the old one to the new profile?
Please help.
Check this link for steps to recreate your profile http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html

Jesus Rivera

Nov 24, 2016
Hello,

I re-created successfully my EE profile. But when I enter the new information in my JOB BANK account it doesn't show on my new EE form and it says Pending. Is this normal? how long does it take to job bank to send the information to my CIC account?

I called job bank they told me I should call immigration canada... I called immigration Canada and they told me to call Job Bank.

Thanks for your help, i am really stressed about this.

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jesus Rivera said:
Hello,

I re-created successfully my EE profile. But when I enter the new information in my JOB BANK account it doesn't show on my new EE form and it says Pending. Is this normal? how long does it take to job bank to send the information to my CIC account?

I called job bank they told me I should call immigration canada... I called immigration Canada and they told me to call Job Bank.

Thanks for your help, i am really stressed about this.
Hey,

are you sure you followed correct process (check link posted by Stanlee above) and entered correct details on Job Bank (you need to link your new profile number with existing Job Bank account)? Also, check if your Job Bank profile is active. The other possibility is that CIC is updating the system in parallel, and hence, it is showing as pending. Nevertheless, check after 48 hours. I re-created my profile two weeks back, and i did not come across such issue. Good luck!

Jesus Rivera

Nov 24, 2016
When I update in JOB BANK it says "Your New Express Entry profile number has been applied to your Job Bank User account"

but in the EE profile nothing changes

I don't understand... everyone says it does it automatic

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jesus Rivera said:
When I update in JOB BANK it says "Your New Express Entry profile number has been applied to your Job Bank User account"

but in the EE profile nothing changes

I don't understand... everyone says it does it automatic
It can take 24 hours to update.