+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-approval of funds - Ukraine

TetianaSH

Jul 11, 2014
Hi those who are from Ukraine.
What did you do when VO asked for Re-approval of funds if first funds were withdrawn from the bank? We withdraw money from the bank due to instability of the banking system in Ukraine due to the war. Could we explain that we are afraid to keep money in the bank due to high risk to loose money?
Anybody from other countries with similar situation?
Thank you.

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
Hi,
even though I'm not from Ukraine, but from Russia, I think you can write this in cover letter, it's reasonable!

TetianaSH

Jul 11, 2014
vadim_n said:
Hi,
even though I'm not from Ukraine, but from Russia, I think you can write this in cover letter, it's reasonable!
Vadim_n, thank you for your reply. Do you believe this explanation will be Ok for an Embassy Officer?

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Hello TetianaSH,

I believe this is gonna be quite reasonable.

You have very few options anyways. What I definitely wouldn't recommend doing is trying to make any fake evidence like contracts/agreements/etc. as an explanation of sudden cash income.

Just compose a good cover letter, explain everything. We come across license revocations made by our central bank in Russia and many people opt to take their savings away, sometimes it is not worth doing, but sometimes it is. In your cover letter you may also provide some links or quotes of the facts supporting your position (e.g. like news saying some banks ceased to exist and people lost everything, etc.)

TetianaSH

Jul 11, 2014
RomanSPb said:
Hello TetianaSH,

I believe this is gonna be quite reasonable.

You have very few options anyways. What I definitely wouldn't recommend doing is trying to make any fake evidence like contracts/agreements/etc. as an explanation of sudden cash income.

Just compose a good cover letter, explain everything. We come across license revocations made by our central bank in Russia and many people opt to take their savings away, sometimes it is not worth doing, but sometimes it is. In your cover letter you may also provide some links or quotes of the facts supporting your position (e.g. like news saying some banks ceased to exist and people lost everything, etc.)
Thank you, RomanSpb.

irinako

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
TetianaSH said:
Hi those who are from Ukraine.
What did you do when VO asked for Re-approval of funds if first funds were withdrawn from the bank? We withdraw money from the bank due to instability of the banking system in Ukraine due to the war. Could we explain that we are afraid to keep money in the bank due to high risk to loose money?
Anybody from other countries with similar situation?
Thank you.
TetianaSH, we are also going to explain the situation in the cover letter, we will not be able to provide a proof from the bank by the same reason. Hopefully people from the Canadian Embassy understand the situation in the country, they live in Ukraine too. I even doubt they will ask for additional PoF in Ukraine as probably most applicants will have the same explanation.

By the way, here is the Ukrainian forum for FSW 2014. forum.chemodan.ua/index.php?showtopic=70851&pid=1027194&st=2420&#entry1027194 :)

TetianaSH

Jul 11, 2014
irinako said:
TetianaSH, we are also going to explain the situation in the cover letter, we will not be able to provide a proof from the bank by the same reason. Hopefully people from the Canadian Embassy understand the situation in the country, they live in Ukraine too. I even doubt they will ask for additional PoF in Ukraine as probably most applicants will have the same explanation.

By the way, here is the Ukrainian forum for FSW 2014. forum.chemodan.ua/index.php?showtopic=70851&pid=1027194&st=2420&#entry1027194 :)
Irina, thank you for your reply. Hope, everything will go smoothly. Tatyana

Smartua

Aug 9, 2015
Write a cover letter explaining your reasons as frankly and as reasonable as you can. I believe this will be taken into consideration by the embassy.