+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re applying for study permit

jg8815

Aug 11, 2014
Hello, i had some questions regarding my case,

i have already done up till 3rd year in university in canada, and recently my status had expired because of which i came back asap and voluntarily before getting into any trouble.

i am now preparing my application to re apply for my study permit from my home country (including a TRV/student visa), i have already brought the required documents from canada and have all the other documents ready as well.

before i send in my application, i want to write a letter/SOP explaining the loss of my status due to which i had overstayed for a few months in canada unintentionally.

if anyone with a similar situation/anyone who can help regarding the SOP can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jg8815 said:
Hello, i had some questions regarding my case,

i have already done up till 3rd year in university in canada, and recently my status had expired because of which i came back asap and voluntarily before getting into any trouble.

i am now preparing my application to re apply for my study permit from my home country (including a TRV/student visa), i have already brought the required documents from canada and have all the other documents ready as well.

before i send in my application, i want to write a letter/SOP explaining the loss of my status due to which i had overstayed for a few months in canada unintentionally.

if anyone with a similar situation/anyone who can help regarding the SOP can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

Overstayed for few months! Your chances are slim to none.

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Please help us understand what caused you to overstay and forget to apply for your visa? If we understand that we can probably help more.

The information now u gave is incomplete and hard for us to conclude on anything.

jg8815

Aug 11, 2014
it was an honest mistake, i had a valid study permit throughout the entire time and so continued studying. the fact that i have already completed up till 3rd year, i wouldnt do anything intentionally to get myself into trouble..upon finding out i was out of status and consulting lawyers i immediately returned back to my home country and am going to re apply from here, which is why i need help regarding the SOP. ive been told i can also apply online? is this true? either way my main query is the SOP, any help would be really appreciated, thanks!

Lakey

Oct 17, 2015
Hi Jg 8815
Did you apply for study permit and is it approved please let me know am on same situation