+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-applying for EE and its ineligible.. How could this happened?

donnylee

Jun 19, 2016
Hi everyone,

I was in EE pool for a year, and it had expired couple days ago. I just created two new express entry form, and received ineligible letter from both forms.

The message says- I am ineligible because of those reasons..

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
- I have CElPIP 7/8/10/11 score, which I got last NOV. I really DONOT understand this assessment result.
- ONE thing I was not sure is the date I received score. I put the date when I received the email from the CELPIP. Does anyone knows when is exact date of the test result?

• not having enough relevant work experience
- Obviously, I was in the pool for a year because I had enough work experience.
- ONE thing I could worried is that I changed my job over the year with different NOC code, but both belongs to NOC B tho, 5241 to 2253.. Would this be a problem?

• not having the required education level
- This is such a nonsense. I have acquired a diploma from Ontario. Can't understand that this even happened.

• not having enough funds
- I put $20000 for just myself. I thought I only requires $12000 for one. Is it really not enough amount of fund for immigration?

------

Please reply me if you guys had same experiences..
Should I hire a person to prevent those mistakes :mad: :mad: .. I've left inquires for couple places and they asked me $2000 for entire process..
Those anyone knows cheaper and reliable firm or service for immigration?
Does CIC have any contact number for email for immigration?

It was so easy last year, and all of the sudden, it's telling me that I am ineligible.. This is such a nonsense- Please reply me if you guys know anything about my situation..
Thanks!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
If you have less than 1 year experience in NOC 2253 and you listed that as your primary NOC, that might be the issue.

donnylee

Jun 19, 2016
bellaluna said:
If you have less than 1 year experience in NOC 2253 and you listed that as your primary NOC, that might be the issue.
Last year, I was already working with NOC 2253 job.. and it has been more than a year so far.. any other issue?

bamshy

Jun 18, 2016
A friend of mine complained about this same issue to me yesterday.
It's weird. Something may be wrong with the software logic.
I suggested he calls CIC. You should too, a favorable draw may come anytime soon. You dont wanna miss it