11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
Hello all,

I was wondering if I could re-apply as FSW with the same documents (notarized copies and translations) from the previous application that was returned due to CAP reach?
My doubt is because, in Italy when a pile of document is translated, they staple all together (originals + translations) and stamp on the translated pages with the court's stamp (I was told that I couldn't take of the staple off otherwise it loses its legality).

However, when I got my documents back from CIC, the pile of documents were not stapled together, and there are tiny holes where the staple used to be, and I need to update a couple of documents (Id card, police certificates and passport due to renew).

Can I still use the documents even though they have a small punch out of a staple? Or is it better to notarize all the documents again?

It might be a silly question ::) but I prefer to play on the safe side, has anyone had a bad experience because of this?

Thanks all! Have a good day! :)

cicimici

Jan 13, 2012
I think that you can re-apply with the same documentation. But I have to advise that you shouldn't staple it because in Check list it is strictly specified not to staple it.

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Dear Jeca,

You can apply with the exact same documents. Not to worry.

And dont staple the pages as it is clearly mentioned in the doc checklist that you musn't staple.

All the best.

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
@ Jeca: Just want to ask how about the application fees? Did they return it back?

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
jeca said:
Hello all,

I was wondering if I could re-apply as FSW with the same documents (notarized copies and translations) from the previous application that was returned due to CAP reach?
My doubt is because, in Italy when a pile of document is translated, they staple all together (originals + translations) and stamp on the translated pages with the court's stamp (I was told that I couldn't take of the staple off otherwise it loses its legality).

However, when I got my documents back from CIC, the pile of documents were not stapled together, and there are tiny holes where the staple used to be, and I need to update a couple of documents (Id card, police certificates and passport due to renew).

Can I still use the documents even though they have a small punch out of a staple? Or is it better to notarize all the documents again?

It might be a silly question ::) but I prefer to play on the safe side, has anyone had a bad experience because of this?

Thanks all! Have a good day! :)
if ur documents hav notarization dates on it then u cant use it
NOTARIZATION WITH DATE IS VALID FOR SIX MONTHS
ND NOTARIZATION WITHOUT DATE IS VALID FOR LIFETIME