Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
HI,
hope u all r well.

I had applied for federal skilled worker program this year under NOC code-2133. but unfortunately they rejected my application due to mismatch between job duty provided by them in circular and mine submitted to them (job responsibility and appointment letter provided my company at time of joining). since i have rejected in this category now i wanted to apply under different category under different NOC code. is it possible now with same old documents? in addition i want to add that i have checked all my documents and found they are all being punched by punch machine which includes my and my spouses IELTS score sheet (except bank draft). is this will be a problem? can i resend the same punched document? because its not possible to collect all this document in short time.

Please reply and suggest me what can I do now. Thanks in advance.

CEC12

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
ovey said:
HI,
hope u all r well.

I had applied for federal skilled worker program this year under NOC code-2133. but unfortunately they rejected my application due to mismatch between job duty provided by them in circular and mine submitted to them (job responsibility and appointment letter provided my company at time of joining). since i have rejected in this category now i wanted to apply under different category under different NOC code. is it possible now with same old documents? in addition i want to add that i have checked all my documents and found they are all being punched by punch machine which includes my and my spouses IELTS score sheet (except bank draft). is this will be a problem? can i resend the same punched document? because its not possible to collect all this document in short time.

I think you can apply again. No problems as long as the rejection was due to duties, not misrepresentation. For the IELTS, I thint yes you can send the punched sheet as long as it is original, clear, not edited by a pen or so. Good luck

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
Hi Ovey,
Yes, you can surely resubmit your application with the same documents except bank draft which you will need afresh. Match your job duties and responsibilities with the correct NOC.

ovey

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
thnx everyone.

can anyone tell me the reason why they have punched my documents?

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Did you try to make your job descriptions look like the list on NOC page?
What is your job function?

ovey said:
HI,
hope u all r well.