+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-apply for TRV - advice needed

h_loyali

Apr 29, 2014
Hello Guys,

according to my last refused visa ,(my last topic) I want to re apply again just myself , I need some advice ,what can I show them and how to write purpose of visit for officer to get a high chance of approving. In my GCMS which I applied with my husband one month ago , they said that "PREVIOUS TRV ISSUANCE & REFUSAL NOTED COUPLE WANTING TO TRAVEL TO WEDDING CEREMONY BANKING INFORMATION SHOWS RECENT SIGNIFICANT DEPOSITS BASED ON THE INFORMATION
AVAILABLE AND HAVING CONSIDERED PUSH FACTORS SUCH AS FAMILY TIES AND DOMESTIC INSTABILITY THAT MIGHT CAUSE SUBJECT TO REMAIN IN CANADA AND PULL FACTORS THAT WOULD DEMONSTRATE SUBJECT WOULD BE LIKELY TO RETURN TO their country SUCH AS EMPLOYMENT/EDUCATION TIES AND FINANCIAL STATUS, ON BALANCE IAM NOT SATISFIED THAT SUBJECT IS LIKELY TO BE A GENUINE VISITOR. APPLICATION REFUSED"

So this time I just want to apply myself . my husband and daughter will stay in my country, and i will go to canada for 15 days for participate in my sister's wedding with 6000 CAD funds. I have a 15K USD short term bank account and one land deed . Im housewife so I don't have a job and my all family are in canada.My husband is employer and has 2 house title deed.

I have visited canada 2 years ago and my trv refused two times in last 6 months.In invitation they write that they will cover all her costs , food and everything .

I need your advice what documents to show and how to write purpose of visit? for wedding in IMM5257 in purpose of visit section should I choose Tourism or other?

I need to get visa this time . any advice is highly apperciated.

Thanks

M

mikeymyke

I think you will be refused again because:

-this is your 4th time applying, refused 2 times already, shows strong desire to come to Canada
-still has a bank account with a large deposit from previously, shows money is not yours and was recently added to artificially boost your funds
-you mentioned ALL your family are in Canada, shows weakest possible family ties and a strong possibility to stay in Canada to remain with them
-you're a housewife, shows you have no permanent job to return to in your country so you will likely want to stay in Canada

It's really hard to try again because each subsequent refusal just makes it harder and harder to succeed, and some of these red flags you won't be able to correct, such as the family ties and the # of times you've been refused.

h_loyali

Apr 29, 2014
I think you will be refused again because:

-this is your 4th time applying, refused 2 times already, shows strong desire to come to Canada
-still has a bank account with a large deposit from previously, shows money is not yours and was recently added to artificially boost your funds
-you mentioned ALL your family are in Canada, shows weakest possible family ties and a strong possibility to stay in Canada to remain with them
-you're a housewife, shows you have no permanent job to return to in your country so you will likely want to stay in Canada

It's really hard to try again because each subsequent refusal just makes it harder and harder to succeed, and some of these red flags you won't be able to correct, such as the family ties and the # of times you've been refused.
But they could give visa to one of us last time!
They need a good bank account how can I do that .
Yes , but my husband and daughter will stay in my country .
With same position I applied 2 years ago and they approved but now they refused , nothing changed.

How to show them I will come back to my country?!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
h_loyali said:
Hello Guys,

according to my last refused visa ,(my last topic) I want to re apply again just myself , I need some advice ,what can I show them and how to write purpose of visit for officer to get a high chance of approving. In my GCMS which I applied with my husband one month ago , they said that "PREVIOUS TRV ISSUANCE & REFUSAL NOTED COUPLE WANTING TO TRAVEL TO WEDDING CEREMONY BANKING INFORMATION SHOWS RECENT SIGNIFICANT DEPOSITS BASED ON THE INFORMATION
AVAILABLE AND HAVING CONSIDERED PUSH FACTORS SUCH AS FAMILY TIES AND DOMESTIC INSTABILITY THAT MIGHT CAUSE SUBJECT TO REMAIN IN CANADA AND PULL FACTORS THAT WOULD DEMONSTRATE SUBJECT WOULD BE LIKELY TO RETURN TO their country SUCH AS EMPLOYMENT/EDUCATION TIES AND FINANCIAL STATUS, ON BALANCE IAM NOT SATISFIED THAT SUBJECT IS LIKELY TO BE A GENUINE VISITOR. APPLICATION REFUSED"

So this time I just want to apply myself . my husband and daughter will stay in my country, and i will go to canada for 15 days for participate in my sister's wedding with 6000 CAD funds. I have a 15K USD short term bank account and one land deed . Im housewife so I don't have a job and my all family are in canada.My husband is employer and has 2 house title deed.

I have visited canada 2 years ago and my trv refused two times in last 6 months.In invitation they write that they will cover all her costs , food and everything .

I need your advice what documents to show and how to write purpose of visit? for wedding in IMM5257 in purpose of visit section should I choose Tourism or other?

I need to get visa this time . any advice is highly apperciated.

Thanks

If you are a PR you don't need a VISA.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applying-trv-for-parents-t200094.0.html;msg3085801#msg3085801

This is you right?

I was looking into your previous posts to try to help you but many things do not add up. If your story keeps changing there is little we can do to help you.

bonitaellada

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jalex
The old posts are written by the daughter who is a PR (writing on behalf of her parents) and the new ones by her mother who is applying for a TRV.

h_loyali

Apr 29, 2014
My son wrote that topic behalf of me ! but nothing changed ,position and documents are same ! If you change "My parent" with "I" IT will be correct.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
h_loyali said:
My son wrote that topic behalf of me ! but nothing changed ,position and documents are same ! If you change "My parent" with "I" IT will be correct.
OK! Let me read them again

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
h_loyali said:
Ok!

just add one more question for wedding I should choose tourism /visit or other in purpose of my visit section?
Visit.