+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-Apply for Canada TRV

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hello guys, I had 2 previously TRV both are expired. I traveled on my first visa but 2nd one was unused coz its only 1 year. validity. I wanted to apply again but the same documentation i will provide? with invitation letter, financial proof. I believe in am entitled for CAN+ processing coz I also have B1/B2 visa. But in my CIC account, the same documents are showing. also VFS here in Jeddah are not open at the moment.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Canada only accept online applications at the moment and as you dont need biometrics then you dont need VFS. YOur biometrics is valid for 10 year since last time you did it and your application will send for reviewing as Can+ as you have previous Canada and US visa. Remember as if now canada travel restriction is in act and you need to have essential reason to visit Canada.

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Canada only accept online applications at the moment and as you dont need biometrics then you dont need VFS. YOur biometrics is valid for 10 year since last time you did it and your application will send for reviewing as Can+ as you have previous Canada and US visa. Remember as if now canada travel restriction is in act and you need to have essential reason to visit Canada.
Thank you. I am not going to travel this year but hopefully next yr I can. I just want to re-apply again. thanks for your inputs.