+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-application of Visitor visa from India

Dec 3, 2019
Hello,

I have been previously rejected for visitor visa in the month of December. Previously I have applied on the status of a visitor I mean "my uncle inviting me to Canada" but not as fiance as we thought it might get rejected.

The reason for rejection are:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Now I want to re-apply for visitor visa again justifying the above statement. We were engaged in April'2019 and in February'2020 legally married. My husband and in-laws are Canadian citizens and I'm in India right now. We have already applied for Outland PR in February 2020 and awaiting for AOR.

And my question is right now I dont have a job (as I have resigned in October '2019 assuming that I would get Visa and leave immediately after marriage) and what justification do I need to write up for getting visa now??? Are there really changes that I would get visa this time???? (I have lots of questions running in mind) No flights, no bookings right now due to Pandemic??? How do I start this right now??? Kindly do help me please!!!!

Thank you

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

I have been previously rejected for visitor visa in the month of December. Previously I have applied on the status of a visitor I mean "my uncle inviting me to Canada" but not as fiance as we thought it might get rejected.

The reason for rejection are:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Now I want to re-apply for visitor visa again justifying the above statement. We were engaged in April'2019 and in February'2020 legally married. My husband and in-laws are Canadian citizens and I'm in India right now. We have already applied for Outland PR in February 2020 and awaiting for AOR.

And my question is right now I dont have a job (as I have resigned in October '2019 assuming that I would get Visa and leave immediately after marriage) and what justification do I need to write up for getting visa now??? Are there really changes that I would get visa this time???? (I have lots of questions running in mind) No flights, no bookings right now due to Pandemic??? How do I start this right now??? Kindly do help me please!!!!

Thank you
With a previous refusal, a Canadian spouse in Canada, a sponsorship app in process, no job and likely no other ties, your chances are pretty close to zero. You can certainly apply but don't expect approval.

Dec 3, 2019
With a previous refusal, a Canadian spouse in Canada, a sponsorship app in process, no job and likely no other ties, your chances are pretty close to zero. You can certainly apply but don't expect approval.
I had a little hope that somewhere it might be okay to re-apply but the points which you have mentioned seems totally justified. Thanks alot for the information.

Dec 3, 2019
You can certainly try. It won't affect the sponsorship app.
One more doubt please
With the PR the work permit is there (i mean is it default) or else do I need to apply for OWP individually now???
I'm an Master of Technology Post-Graduate in Biotechnology from India. I have 2.5 years of biopharma work experience too and WES, IELTS are also done.
WES I have gone for course- by- course evaluation and received 3.7 GPA.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
One more doubt please
With the PR the work permit is there (i mean is it default) or else do I need to apply for OWP individually now???
I'm an Master of Technology Post-Graduate in Biotechnology from India. I have 2.5 years of biopharma work experience too and WES, IELTS are also done.
There is no default. You must be IN Canada and submit an inland sponsorship app to qualify for a work permit.

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
One more doubt please
Only inland sponsorship can apply PR + OWP. However things here in Canada is worst everything delays. Even getting OWP is delayed. Even if u get OWP getting SIN is again next head ache (as most of government offices are closed due to covid) after all those struggle getting job is next struggle. Inland PR application itself goes very slow. You will be in much pressure after coming here if ur file moves slow. It’s better to wait as u applied Outland already. It’s always Outland goes fast. Also you can land as a PR in Outland and after coming here u can hav some time and peace in searching job and settling down.

Dec 3, 2019
Only inland sponsorship can apply PR + OWP. However things here in Canada is worst everything delays. Even getting OWP is delayed. Even if u get OWP getting SIN is again next head ache (as most of government offices are closed due to covid) after all those struggle getting job is next struggle. Inland PR application itself goes very slow. You will be in much pressure after coming here if ur file moves slow. It’s better to wait as u applied Outland already. It’s always Outland goes fast. Also you can land as a PR in Outland and after coming here u can hav some time and peace in searching job and settling down.
Thankyou alot for the information. Hope so my application moves forward little faster.