+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re.aply

arj

Nov 29, 2012
hello friends also i am from israel and i have question.. if we fail in an interview as a live in caregiver... how long will it take time to re.aply? i mean for how long time they banned us?
thank u..
arj

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It depends why you failed the interview.

If you fail the interview due to misrepresentation (providing false information), then you will probably be banned from re-applying for two years.

If fail the interview due to other reasons (e.g. you don't have the right experience / education), then you can re-apply immediately. However before re-applying, you should make sure you address the reasons why you were refused (otherwise you'll likely be refused again).

arj

Nov 29, 2012
thank u so much.... because two of my friends they banned for two years... but one of them i know they failed him and banned for two years because his future employer (live in caregiver job) not respond well that 's why... is it possible? can you tell me from wich reasons they can banned for two years? like in LMO papers there is missing some papers or if they send some false papers so can they baanned for two years?
thank u again......

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
arj said:
thank u so much.... because two of my friends they banned for two years... but one of them i know they failed him and banned for two years because his future employer (live in caregiver job) not respond well that 's why... is it possible? can you tell me from wich reasons they can banned for two years? like in LMO papers there is missing some papers or if they send some false papers so can they baanned for two years?
thank u again......
Two year bans are given for misrepresentation. Misrepresentation is when there is information in the application that is false. If false/fake papers were included in the application - then yes, this is a reason why someone might be banned from Canada for two years.

arj

Nov 29, 2012
thank you so much.. but if its false info from otherside from emlpoyer what punishment for them? for employee its 2 year banned than what is punishment for employer if they provide fake info..? and how many time one employer can bring care giver from out of canada? because some many fake people can do this thats why i am asking for beware...
thank you again...