+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: AOR AUGUST 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lovepanda

Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LuckyAngelSweety said:
Hahaha... What is the current status saying on your account ?
It's in my signature. BG check went in progress 2nd time since Sep 23.

gsantosjr

Sep 10, 2016
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
13-12-2016
eqrkim said:
May I ask which category are you in? (FSW, CEC, PNP, etc)
and was it a fingerprint request?

Thanks,
Hi eqrkim,
I am in the FSW category.

Yes, it was a fingerprint request. A manual one, by the way, as I am Brazilian.
Curious is that I never lived for six months or more in Canada or any other country. I have been to Canada two times, one to work (two weeks), one on vacation (ten days).

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
I am CEC inland applicant with Positive LMIA for pr support. I have question. What is the difference between offer of employment and employment records and letter of employment? i am currently with same company which helped me for LMIa what should I have to submit in employment records and letter of employment.

Please advise!

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
gsantosjr said:
Hi eqrkim,
I am in the FSW category.
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question, but one thing I heard is, 90%+ inland applicants receive a fingerprint request..

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eqrkim said:
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question, but one thing I heard is, 90%+ inland applicants receive a fingerprint request..
You mean RCMP report ?

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
LuckyAngelSweety said:
You mean RCMP report ?
I think there are two types of reports. One they search by your name and ID and the other one is check by the fingerprints.

I might be totally wrong, but what I heard was that you receive a request after R10 is passed and before (or with) 2nd BG.
Please correct me if I am wrong :)

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
nish1018 said:
I am CEC inland applicant with Positive LMIA for pr support. I have question. What is the difference between offer of employment and employment records and letter of employment? i am currently with same company which helped me for LMIa what should I have to submit in employment records and letter of employment.

Please advise!
Its pretty simple. Your offer is the initial agreement you and your employer signed when the offered to hire you and you accepted.

Enployment records are anything that prove you work for your employer. Pay slips and T4 are an example. The employment letter is one that gives the details of your current employment.....job title, description, salary, full time/part time etc.

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
ButterflyChemist said:
Its pretty simple. Your offer is the initial agreement you and your employer signed when the offered to hire you and you accepted.

Enployment records are anything that prove you work for your employer. Pay slips and T4 are an example. The employment letter is one that gives the details of your current employment.....job title, description, salary, full time/part time etc.
Thanks for your reply so which date should I have to put in the job offer because I started working them on august 31,2015 and I got positive lmia on September 8,2016. Please advise and thanks for your help.

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
i have a situation ..

Its 3 months since my AOR ..

My company is willing to send me South africa for 2 months by the end of this month.

How this can affect my app :

1- Do i have to raise a CSE regarding my Passport visa to CIC ?
2- Can i Submit passport in South africa too ( indian embassy ) ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Rakeshjogi said:
i have a situation ..

Its 3 months since my AOR ..

My company is willing to send me South africa for 2 months by the end of this month.

How this can affect my app :

1- Do i have to raise a CSE regarding my Passport visa to CIC ?
2- Can i Submit passport in South africa too ( indian embassy ) ?
1. You can, however, if you dont PPR and not even RPRF.. what is the point?
2. You can request VO change, however, not sure if they entertain this as its just 2 month holidays.

I would probably upload a LOE explaining your situation.

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
Can we withdraw express entry application after paid the fees? And resubmit again from the beginning? I have positive Lmia and which ends on march 2017.i did some mistakes in application .is there any affect if I will apply again?

Please advise guys.

Roman11

Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nish1018 said:
Can we withdraw express entry application after paid the fees? And resubmit again from the beginning? I have positive Lmia and which ends on march 2017.i did some mistakes in application .is there any affect if I will apply again?

Please advise guys.
I am sure you can withdraw and it should not affect future applications. If the mistakes are big enough to cause a rejection, it may be worth withdrawing. But if they are minor, you should be able to sort them out.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
nish1018 said:
Thanks for your reply so which date should I have to put in the job offer because I started working them on august 31,2015 and I got positive lmia on September 8,2016. Please advise and thanks for your help.
My interpretation is the LMIA comes with a new offer even if you were working with your company before. Why did you need a LMIA? Is your LMIA for PR only on for PR and work permit? Have you applied for a new work permit based on this LMIA? The answers to the these questions may help clarify.

provence

Aug 13, 2016
ButterflyChemist said:
My interpretation is the LMIA comes with a new offer even if you were working with your company before. Why did you need a LMIA? Is your LMIA for PR only on for PR and work permit? Have you applied for a new work permit based on this LMIA? The answers to the these questions may help clarify.
And I think the job experience is going by months? Not by days?