2nd AOR:18.02.10
Inprocess:15.02.11
E-mail for update:23rd Dec.11
update documents sent:11Feb.12
Decision made:17April.12
Re-consideration letter to immigration officer:29April.12
Received refusal letter(again):9 May.12
Re-consideration letter & e-mail to Programme Manager:15Aug.2012
Hello forum members,I am a college teacher(Agriculture Studies Lecturer).It is an intermediate college(eleven & twelve class).Visa officer wrote to me that this College is equivalent to Secondary School in Canada.For this ,I am not eligible.But i know about lots of applicants who got Canada visa though they used to do job at intermediate College.They were English teacher/ Lecturer.Please give me suggestion what can i do now or any one who is Agriculture Studies / Science Lecturer ,got Canada visa or got refusal letter-Please help me.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
XY, I sympathize, but there's not too much that you can do. It doesn't matter if your school is called a 'college' -- 4131 requires you to teach in an institution that requires matriculating students to have a high school degree (which is defined as 12 years). No visa officer is going to pass this; if you know people who have gotten into Canada in similar situations, you should ask them what they did. It probably wasn't honest.

Furthermore, I think that 4131 has been taken off of the list of accepted NOCs. My recommendation would be to wait until 2013, when they will re-open the FSW program, and see what the new list consists of. From certain articles, it seems that they are considering re-orienting the program away from educated professionals and towards skilled trades. If you're willing, you might consider learning one of these and picking up a formal qualification -- with your English ability, you might find that a new application goes quite quickly.

I suggest this not to be condescending -- I've lived in East Asia and know that these trades are not respected there -- but in Canada, a plumber or an electrician can make more than a college professor. I remember how agonizing the long process of applying to Canada was, and don't wish that on anyone. I bet that re-orienting yourself for a new application might go more easily than trying to appeal your current refusal.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
XY, what are you doing? What do you hope to gain by posting this question over and over again? You are not a college teacher, and you cannot apply in 4131. I understand the pain that this causes you, but you need to move on and find something possible to work towards.

allisback

Sep 2, 2012
You should try and send your case for re-consideration. A successful representation of your case can get your case re-opened.

allisback

Sep 2, 2012
XY said:
NOC:4131
Category:FSW1
Applied:Sept.2009
Visa office:Singapore
1st AOR:07.12.09
Hello forum members,I am a college teacher(Agriculture Studies Lecturer).It is an intermediate college(eleven & twelve class).Visa officer wrote to me that this College is equivalent to Secondary School in Canada.For this ,I am not eligible.But i know about lots of applicants who got Canada visa though they used to do job at intermediate College.They were English teacher/ Lecturer.Please give me suggestion what can i do now or any one who is Agriculture Studies / Science Lecturer ,got Canada visa or got refusal letter-Please help me.
Dear Xy, every now and then u have been posting your refusal since the time u got refusal. If you still believe something to happen contact some professional who may be able to draft your case in better manner ans raise your chances of getting through. You need to hurry as next year is approaching near with new POL list.

indian2

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
XY said:
NOC:4131
Category:FSW1
Applied:Sept.2009
Visa office:Singapore
1st AOR:07.12.09

look XY , u were genuine applicant with genuine docs so u were refused mate .i know many pple having the noc4131/4121 with fake experience got canadian PR.I am stuck in canadian visa too ,i wont go even if i get it now coz i got aus PR just recently .have u heard this story one gentle man goes to restaurant for lunch ,lunch is served but he complains telling its stale lunch not fresh one ,waiter goes back to kitchen and serves again throwing previuos one ,the gentle man replies its very good and fresh ,waiter goes back smiling do u know why ? coz the first lunch that he served was fresh which the gentle man says not fresh but the later one was stale/not fresh but the gentle man likes it saying its very fresh and tast .its exactly the same cic is, if u submit fake docs u will make it if not no way out mate .sorry guys but its the reality .