+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Still Did Not Provide fingerprints in 4 months to IRCC for my Citizenship Application!

farazisa

Jan 7, 2017
Hello there,

I have applied for citizenship with IRCC in Dec 2023 and gave my citizenship test in Feb 2024. Despite fulfilling all other requirements, IRCC has recently informed me that they have still not received my fingerprint reports. However, I submitted my fingerprints to the RCMP in January 2024 when I was first asked for fingerprints by IRCC and have provided the submission receipt for verification through a web form recently after IRCC gave me a final notice to submit my fingerprints for the application. I have also contacted RCMP Ottawa for the update of my fingerprint status but I have not received any updates from them yet and I only have a few days left before the 30-day cycle ends for IRCC's final notice to submit my fingerprints.

Is there any email or number I can call to speak with someone regarding my situation? I am stressing a bit so any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!