+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Screening Processing Time?

char1es

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Hello Everyone:

I received my GCMS notes and it showed the criminality was in process since Aug 8th. And my order date was Oct 29th which means the criminality has been processed for over 3 months.
Also the last activity of the GCMS note was RCMP fingerprint requested.
Did anyone know how long the RCMP screening processing time? I have already submitted clear certificated under the RCMP.
Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

char1es

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
It depends, its between 4-6 months for RCMP checks
Thanks Krisdan.
Normally we order the RCMP criminal record only taken 2-4 weeks. CIC processed the RCMP check internal will be longer than we ordered? I think my application stuck in the RCMP check which in result of that visa officer still not review our case and give final decision. Thanks again.

Krisdan

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks Krisdan.
Normally we order the RCMP criminal record only taken 2-4 weeks. CIC processed the RCMP check internal will be longer than we ordered? I think my application stuck in the RCMP check which in result of that visa officer still not review our case and give final decision. Thanks again.
Yes, to request a criminal record check from the RCMP is usually 2-4 weeks and could be faster in some cases, however, with IRCC they also have to inquire with other agencies such as the CSIS and INTERPOL, that is the reason why some background checks can be longer.

There are some cases too where some Visa Offices tend to process PPR in batches as such they hold a good portion of the applications until there is a bunch of applications ready for PPR. In my situation, my wife is also at the BGCIP portion of the application since November 14, 2018 and we applied in May 2018. Our Visa Office is in Manila which is well known for batching their PPR during the Ber months.

char1es

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Yes, to request a criminal record check from the RCMP is usually 2-4 weeks and could be faster in some cases, however, with IRCC they also have to inquire with other agencies such as the CSIS and INTERPOL, that is the reason why some background checks can be longer.

There are some cases too where some Visa Offices tend to process PPR in batches as such they hold a good portion of the applications until there is a bunch of applications ready for PPR. In my situation, my wife is also at the BGCIP portion of the application since November 14, 2018 and we applied in May 2018. Our Visa Office is in Manila which is well known for batching their PPR during the Ber months.
Thanks Krisdan. I assumed that your wife had already received pre arrival invitation letter? According to my GCMS note, the analysis consultant has left note and waiting VO to review with the RCMP processing. I think VO won't review my case until the RCMP screening done.

Krisdan

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks Krisdan. I assumed that your wife had already received pre arrival invitation letter? According to my GCMS note, the analysis consultant has left note and waiting VO to review with the RCMP processing. I think VO won't review my case until the RCMP screening done.
Yeah, my wife has received the pre-arrival letter on the same day the BGC was being processed. I will request the GCMS notes closer to the end of December to give it about 1 month since the BGC began. We are praying for an expedited process since LDR is painful.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
I’m not sure but I believe are RCMP are checking if you have criminal record in Canada and Partners. More like Biometric screening.. Have you received your Notes? What does’t say about your Admissibility or Security?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m not sure but I believe are RCMP are checking if you have criminal record in Canada and Partners. More like Biometric screening.. Have you received your Notes? What does’t say about your Admissibility or Security?
Sub activities 1
Created day 2019/09/12
Type RCMP Screening
Status No reportable trace
Validity day 2019/09/11
Activity 1-JNSZ62R

Criminality Pass
Eligibility Pas
Medical Pass
Security

My Aor March 2018
Adr October 4 2019 (ScheduleA and CV)

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Sub activities 1
Created day 2019/09/12
Type RCMP Screening
Status No reportable trace
Validity day 2019/09/11
Activity 1-JNSZ62R

Criminality Pass
Eligibility Pas
Medical Pass
Security

My Aor March 2018
Adr October 4 2019 (ScheduleA and CV)
Things are promising for you, if you want to know If Your security finished. Do you see Admissibility section on Gcsm notes on the left corner S.15 that means Your security finished and Protected

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Things are promising for you, if you want to know If Your security finished. Do you see Admissibility section on Gcsm notes on the left corner S.15 that means Your security finished and Protected
what do you mean with arr promising
This process has me very worried...

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
what do you mean with arr promising
This process has me very worried...
Well, you passed Eligibility, Criminality and Medical which are promising I understand there’s issue with Your Security. Do you see on your Notes S.15?

Echattea

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
QUOTE="BRIL23, post: 8563911, member: 656415"]
Well, you passed Eligibility, Criminality and Medical which are promising I understand there’s issue with Your Security. Do you see on your Notes S.15?
[/QUOTE]

I have nothing, from what I see they continue working.....
Thanks for the info

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019