+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Request Again, CIC Said submit to RCMP Headquarter !!

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
So Finally After 18 months And After AOR I have got request for RCMP criminal record check. :( (Did anyone got this ?)

Also this e-mail seems very different that I did not heard it before, it says " I need to send this report directly to RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa and do not send to us (Means CIC)" .. !!

I did my Medicals Upfront and RPRF upfront Medicals is reflecting in ECAS. But After AOR did not heard anything from CIC. Now what I am expecting and why they asked me again RCMP ? I have submitted everything with my application even RCMP report. And since 3 years I am in Canada Just visited back home for one month and 2 times to US.

Two questions please..

Can anyone please suggest why they asked again and what I am expecting after submitting this ?

Also in e-mail they said "submit fingerprints to RCMP headquarters in Ottawa directly and they will send CIC directly". "But if RCMP sent you report directly then you can send us (CIC) ".
Now I am thinking to send fingerprints myself to CIC directly, not from RCMP headquarters. Because If I will send the report I can track myself if RCMP headquarter will send then I can not track. But they advise me 1st to send ur fingerprints to RCMP and they will send us.

Sorry for long question, But I am kind of confuse. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpet said:
So Finally After 18 months And After AOR I have got request for RCMP criminal record check. :( (Did anyone got this ?)

Also this e-mail seems very different that I did not heard it before, it says " I need to send this report directly to RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa and do not send to us (Means CIC)" .. !!

I did my Medicals Upfront and RPRF upfront Medicals is reflecting in ECAS. But After AOR did not heard anything from CIC. Now what I am expecting and why they asked me again RCMP ? I have submitted everything with my application even RCMP report. And since 3 years I am in Canada Just visited back home for one month and 2 times to US.

Two questions please..

Can anyone please suggest why they asked again and what I am expecting after submitting this ?

Also in e-mail they said "submit fingerprints to RCMP headquarters in Ottawa directly and they will send CIC directly". "But if RCMP sent you report directly then you can send us (CIC) ".
Now I am thinking to send fingerprints myself to CIC directly, not from RCMP headquarters. Because If I will send the report I can track myself if RCMP headquarter will send then I can not track. But they advise me 1st to send ur fingerprints to RCMP and they will send us.

Sorry for long question, But I am kind of confuse. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.
i dont think theres anything to worry about.. you said you sent the rcmp clearance with your package and that was 18 months ago.. but your file is being processed now so they want to get clearance s of now that your records are clear since the time you last got the rcmp check.. if all is well then i dont think you have anything to worry about..

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
ushiee88 said:
i dont think theres anything to worry about.. you said you sent the rcmp clearance with your package and that was 18 months ago.. but your file is being processed now so they want to get clearance s of now that your records are clear since the time you last got the rcmp check.. if all is well then i dont think you have anything to worry about..
Thanks Bro,

But I have just question, Let me make it easy for you and others to paste it here.

This is what there e-mail is saying...
Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.

You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice.

Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will cause a delay in the processing of your application.

The RCMP will send the results directly to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O) within the processing time published on the RCMP’s website.

If the RCMP Criminal Record Check is returned to you, please mail it directly to the address indicated below. Do not return the results to the RCMP.

Case Processing Centre- Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West (7th Floor)
Ottawa ON, Canada
K1A 1L1

Now I want to sent it my own, because I am worrying if RCMP headquarter will send I cannot track it and who knows if they misplace, delay or anything can happen. What I am thinking is to send myself this report so I can track it and sent it properly, but this option CIC gave me only in case if RCMP headquarter will sent the report to me instead of CIC.

What you would suggest is anything harm in this ?

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Hey

You shouldn't worry about RCMP request, I have some friend who has same request due last name was to long so CIC was unsure to be able to check his records so them requested fingerprints.

About send it to RCMP as requested or to CIC I would suggest to follow CIC instructions, but you can let CIC know you submitted fingerprints to RCMP answering received email.

Anyways touch can call CIC and ask if you can submit it directly to them.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Thanks,

I sent my fingerprints to RCMP and asked to send the report directly to CIC, just problem is that I cannot track it that either CIC received it or not. Just an option to confirm with call centre agent. Will see

Newtothis123

Jan 29, 2017
Hi, I also received a second request from CIC to produce RCMP record check. My first RCMP record check that I provided had a positive match, it took almost 5 months to receive the RCMP criminal record check. In the record check it showed that, at the time, there was an outstanding charge awaiting disposition.
In response, CIC requested that I send the result of the awaiting charge when it is concluded in court. The criminal charge was finally disposed of in court. The I received an absolute discharge. Of course, I immediately sent the court documents reflecting the discharge to CIC.
It is in response to the court documents that CIC then requested that I provide an updated RCMP record check. (It was still within six months of my first RCMP record check. Also, it was just about a week after the disposition in court and I was told that the absolute discharge WILL NOT be reflected in the RCMP system YET).

In CIC request for an updated RCMP check that stated that "You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice."

My questions are:

1) Is there anyone that had a similar request?, how did it go?
2) How did you send the CIC notice to RCMP?
3) DID IT TAKE ANOTHER 120 DAYS TO PROCESS THE SECOND REQUEST???
4) Do you have any advice for me??