+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP question

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
the agency I did the electronic finger printing with didn't ask for my file number. so I am guessing they didn't include it within the application. will that be a problem? people who sent their RCMP certificate in the past: how did that work, I am asking because of something I read on CIC website:

** Applicants for immigration to Canada must enter the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Dept" portion of the C216C.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
C_Survival said:
the agency I did the electronic finger printing with didn't ask for my file number. so I am guessing they didn't include it within the application. will that be a problem? people who sent their RCMP certificate in the past: how did that work, I am asking because of something I read on CIC website:

** Applicants for immigration to Canada must enter the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Dept" portion of the C216C.
So I think they will mail it to you and then you have mail it to CIC.

btw Why don't you give them a call and ask them ?

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
well, I wanted to mail it myself but I was wondering if it is required for RCMP to include the office in the application as it says on their website.

call who? CIC? RCMP? or the agency?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
C_Survival said:
well, I wanted to mail it myself but I was wondering if it is required for RCMP to include the office in the application as it says on their website.

call who? CIC? RCMP? or the agency?
Call agency and ask them what you concern is.