+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP police clearance certificate or PR

Waiting-18

Aug 23, 2020
hello all
please i wanna ask about RCMP
I receive the letter too before 2 week ago and i do everything and they ask me , where you wanna receive it , and i choose to send it directly to immigrations , the questions is , how i know if they send it or now ? or what i have to do ?
i make it before 12 days ago
please help

Waiting-18

Aug 23, 2020
hello all
I receive the letter too before 2 week ago and i do everything and they ask me , where you wanna receive it , and i choose to send it directly to immigrations , the questions is , how i know if they send it or now ? or what i have to do ?
please help
Please help

abmf

Apr 20, 2012
@Paladinrules hi. did you mail the RCMP certificate or upload it. Also, the letter says the fingerprints have to be taken at local police but they are closed. I think you went through the same challenge. Did you get it done at an agency?

Nancykkr

Jan 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for your suggestions on the submission of the Criminal Record check report. I already have done this in a private agency in Surrey. As per them, they will send these to RCMP and they further will forward it to IRCC after clearance. However, I have an option under my account to upload this document. I was wondering if I have missed something. What should be my course of action in this case?
Thank you for your reply!

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
hello all
please help
Call the IRCC and confirm it if they got it

Waiting-18

Aug 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for your suggestions on the submission of the Criminal Record check report. I already have done this in a private agency in Surrey. As per them, they will send these to RCMP and they further will forward it to IRCC after clearance. However, I have an option under my account to upload this document. I was wondering if I have missed something. What should be my course of action in this case?
Thank you for your reply!
same question , please help

Waiting-18

Aug 23, 2020
Hey, I called IRCC and we need to upload the fingerprints copy we received from them. They will get a separate copy directly from RCMP.
Hope it helps!
hi , thank you for your replay
i don't have copy because i choose to send from RCMP directly to IRCC .

mikeegy

Oct 30, 2020
hi, did any of you got a reply after submitting the RCMP to
Hello everyone,

Today i have received a letter from Immigration for my PR application, they are asking for "RCMP police clearance certificate: You must provide an RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints."
Does any one have gone through this steps? I heard they do not ask for Canadian Police clearance for Protected person. Please suggest what to do now, as i tried to contract local police station and they said everything is closed due to COVID-19 situation. And immigration officer is asking me to provide it within 30 days of the dated letter, which is dated 21 April 2020.

Thanks in Advance.
they asked for the police clearance for my wife only which is weird because we came together, can you let us know what you did after that??

mikeegy

Oct 30, 2020
My apology for not being clear in reply actually I mean police clearance takes 10 days and then PR which I have no clue but hoping we will get that in 4-6 weeks after CIC receive this
hi can you let us know your timeline after submitting the police certificate? any updates?

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Hello everyone,

Today i have received a letter from Immigration for my PR application, they are asking for "RCMP police clearance certificate: You must provide an RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints."
Does any one have gone through this steps? I heard they do not ask for Canadian Police clearance for Protected person. Please suggest what to do now, as i tried to contract local police station and they said everything is closed due to COVID-19 situation. And immigration officer is asking me to provide it within 30 days of the dated letter, which is dated 21 April 2020.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi dear, Is there any progress in your PR application since you completed the RCMP Fingerprint in April, I got the same letter on 28 September and send it very next day, I also confirm from IRCC after 3 weeks & they confirm they received it, there's no more progress in my application after that. Please let us know the progress of your application after RCMP, will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Reactions: mikeegy

mikeegy

Oct 30, 2020
Hi dear, Is there any progress in your PR application since you completed the RCMP Fingerprint in April, I got the same letter on 28 September and send it very next day, I also confirm from IRCC after 3 weeks & they confirm they received it, there's no more progress in my application after that. Please let us know the progress of your application after RCMP, will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
hello guys, it would really help if we can have an idea about the timeline after submitting the RCMO certificate to IRCC.

Aug 21, 2020
Thank you
Hi, did you receive any updates so far from IRCC?