+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP police clearance certificate or PR

ammarshah

Mar 20, 2016
Quick questions guys. I have a RCMP Police Certificate which was done by taking fingerprint. But I don't have the local Winnipeg Police One. Is it okay if I just submit the RCMP certificate or should I also get the local police one.

Awaiting for your response.

Varun301095

Jul 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
I need some assistance. I applied my RCMP on jun17 and its been now 33 days and the place where i did RCMP they said i will get RCMP within 3 weeks but still no update. I also send the email but just got reply that we will reply within 5 business days. Can anyone let me know please how long it will take to get RCMP
Thank you

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Same Question I received letter to get RCMP clearance certificate based on fingerprints which I done on third party on 27 July as per that office they will send to RCMP office and RCMP will send directly to IRCC but when then don’t know my question any one have experience how long it will take and how can we confirm without Calling IRCC.
Awaiting your reply please

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Same Question I received letter to get RCMP clearance certificate based on fingerprints which I done on third party on 27 July as per that office they will send to RCMP office and RCMP will send directly to IRCC but when then don’t know my question any one have experience how long it will take and how can we confirm without Calling IRCC.
Awaiting your reply please
Anyone can reply please