Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Order GCMS notes (but it takes a month or so to get em)

jessicachow

Dec 8, 2018
Went for FP on 20th December, RCMP forwarded the results on 21st, IRCC hasn't received them yet (as per the call).
Canada Post must be holding my docs and double performing my background check. They are always in strike, they should be replaced by DHL and fed ex instead.
RCMP wrote back to my inquiry as follows:
In response to your request for a status update on a Civil Criminal Record verification for: Canadian Citizenship

Please be advised that the verification in question was completed on: 2018-12-21

The result has been returned to the following address as per your application:

IRCC VANCOUVER
200-877 EXPO BLVD.
VANCOUVER BC V6B 8P8

Please take note: Once the demand is completed, the RCMP is not authorized to keep civil (non-criminal) fingerprints or copies of the certified results on file. If you have not received or you require another certified document you would need to re-apply.

NOTE: The results are sent by regular mail to the address provided and extra time should be allowed for delivery by Canada Post.

CFSS processes more than 30,000 criminal record searches each month. The processing times for applications will vary depending on whether or not an individual’s fingerprints can be associated to a criminal holding maintained by the RCMP. For those that are associated to a criminal holding a manual review must take place, the process can take in excess of one hundred and twenty (120) business days from the date that the application was received. For those that are not associated the processing time is significantly less. For further information on processing times please visit our website.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

Thank you,

Single Point of Contact Agent of CCRTIS

Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services
Hello,

Same thing for me!!!!
RCMP confirmed that they completed mine on the 18th december.

I called CIC today and the agent said there's nothing in your file about this.

So he asked me to mail the confirmation's email of RCMP to the bureau of Montreal (where my application is being processed...)

So I also asked him but what will happen if you don't received it. Will I have to do it again? He said not to worry.... well am worried....

Keep me up to date :)