+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Fingerprints to be Submitted within 30 Days

ikhouri

Jun 13, 2018
Good Day,

I received a letter to submit my RCMP Fingerprints / Criminal Clearance Record on July 5th, 2021. The letter stated that I am required to submit the report by August 5th, 2021, which means I missed the deadline. I tried contacting RCMP multiple times and they replied by saying they cannot expedite any application and they're currently swamped with a big load of applications.

I did submit a WebForm explaining this and just want to see if anyone went through a similar experience and if they faced any problems due to submitting a document late?

Thank you,
Ilia

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021
Good Day,

I received a letter to submit my RCMP Fingerprints / Criminal Clearance Record on July 5th, 2021. The letter stated that I am required to submit the report by August 5th, 2021, which means I missed the deadline. I tried contacting RCMP multiple times and they replied by saying they cannot expedite any application and they're currently swamped with a big load of applications.

I did submit a WebForm explaining this and just want to see if anyone went through a similar experience and if they faced any problems due to submitting a document late?

Thank you,
Ilia
Did you receive RCMP by any chance? If so please advise when.