+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Fingerprints request - Covid times

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021
Its june 21 ?
Ya or January
January 21, well my criminal background is only pending which should be clear once I provide RCMP. They requested RCMP on June 23rd and at that time wait time was 2 months after 2.5 months I came to know it is misplaced by Canada Post and I have to get another RCMP. So I applied it on sept 9 again and lets see. It looks now it is taking 1 month and 1 or week to get it.

Singhgurjant

Star Member
Sep 4, 2021
January 21, well my criminal background is only pending which should be clear once I provide RCMP. They requested RCMP on June 23rd and at that time wait time was 2 months after 2.5 months I came to know it is misplaced by Canada Post and I have to get another RCMP. So I applied it on sept 9 again and lets see. It looks now it is taking 1 month and 1 or week to get it.
Ok thanks hope for best

Alexis117

Jun 4, 2021
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-04-2021
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Hi Can you share when you submitted your fingerprints and when you received you RCMP report please? I have submitted Sep 9th and no news so far.
Submitted Aug 4, RCMP report received Sep 14

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
Hi All, Got a question.

I am the primary applicant and my spouse is dependent. While submitting RCMP of my spouse through webform do I need to enter my spouse's details or I have to use mine as the primary applicant.
Previously I submitted with my details on Sept 1st but never got any response from IRCC whether they forwarded to the concerned officer or not.

Any recommendation on how to upload RCMP?

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021
Hi All, Got a question.

I am the primary applicant and my spouse is dependent. While submitting RCMP of my spouse through webform do I need to enter my spouse's details or I have to use mine as the primary applicant.
Previously I submitted with my details on Sept 1st but never got any response from IRCC whether they forwarded to the concerned officer or not.

Any recommendation on how to upload RCMP?
In my case in IRCC portal they provided space to my profile and they have indicated in additional document request letter that to upload in the space provided only.