+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP fingerprint timeline when there is a record

adamkia

Mar 23, 2015
Hi there,

I was wondering to ask when there is a record, (non-conviction, not finding guilty, just police fingerprint), how long it usually takes time to send the FP result from RCMP to CIC? It is about 3 month that I send my FP to RCMP and it is still in process.

Thanks,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
adamkia said:
Hi there,

I was wondering to ask when there is a record, (non-conviction, not finding guilty, just police fingerprint), how long it usually takes time to send the FP result from RCMP to CIC? It is about 3 month that I send my FP to RCMP and it is still in process.

Thanks,
Here is the link:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/processing-time-criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks

zagras79

Sep 3, 2016
I submitted my fingerprints on Feb 16th, and the results were sent to CIC on July 15th. However my application is still showing up as 'In Process' in the CIC system

Kenny123

Nov 8, 2016
adamkia said:
Hi there,

Thanks,
Hi, did you end up receiving your criminal record check ? And did it end up outlining your charges or did it come back clear ? In a similar situation.