+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP/ Criminal Records

YaraMachado

Sep 12, 2018
Hi there!
Does anyone know if the RCMP is sending the criminal records based on fingersprint electronically to IRCC(CIC)?
I have had my criminal record based on fingerprints done and the lady at the RCMP of North Vancouver said they would send it directly to the IRCC, so I didn't get any copy of that. I am quite worry because the system hasn't update the info so far and my deadline to report it is Jan 20th.

PS.: I went to the RCMP office to make sure the information is right. So, she confirmed again that they have already sent it to IRCC and she also gave me the DCN number which refers to my criminal record.

Thank you so much !

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi there!
Does anyone know if the RCMP is sending the criminal records based on fingersprint electronically to IRCC(CIC)?
I have had my criminal record based on fingerprints done and the lady at the RCMP of North Vancouver said they would send it directly to the IRCC, so I didn't get any copy of that. I am quite worry because the system hasn't update the info so far and my deadline to report it is Jan 20th.

PS.: I went to the RCMP office to make sure the information is right. So, she confirmed again that they have already sent it to IRCC and she also gave me the DCN number which refers to my criminal record.

Thank you so much !
Do you have any news regarding your application?
My husband was requested to do the RCMP today =/

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Hi there!

Thank you so much !
Strange for me I was asked to upload the document on the online CIC account. There was an option to upload my RCMP document in CIC account. I guess RCMP will send the document to you and u need to upload it in your account too.