+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Yes 3 days before they sent me same email as you
I feel ya buddy, i submitted mine on apr 23 and today got the same email again saying there are delays. please post an update as soon as you receive a positive response as im jsut a couple of days after you!

did you also have just 30days to submit?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi guys, I gave my finger prints on 9th March, still waiting for it, my uploading deadline is on the 4th, does anyone know if i'll be affected by the dead line at all? Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
hey did you receive them on time? what did you do?

gurminderpal07

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I feel ya buddy, i submitted mine on apr 23 and today got the same email again saying there are delays. please post an update as soon as you receive a positive response as im jsut a couple of days after you!

did you also have just 30days to submit?
I just got it today in my mailbox may be you will also get in this week.

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
I checked about my RCMP status today & got the same reply mentioning below -

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant status
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-05-04
We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.

I gave fingerprint on 4th May, how long it will take any experiences please.
hey bro, Did you get your RCmP certificate ?

Manveer1313

May 20, 2021
Surrey
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
Hi I applied for PCC on may 07 and getting same email from RCMP. My last submission date is june 01. Did anyone get extension I live in surrey how long it will take to reach here any idea. I applied first one on april07 they did dispatched that on april 15 but Canada post did nt delieverd that one yet. Due to anxiety I applied for second on may 07.

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hi I applied for PCC on may 07 and getting same email from RCMP. My last submission date is june 01. Did anyone get extension I live in surrey how long it will take to reach here any idea. I applied first one on april07 they did dispatched that on april 15 but Canada post did nt delieverd that one yet. Due to anxiety I applied for second on may 07.
hey bro. I also gave my fingerprints on May 6. Last Submission date is June 4.

Manveer1313

May 20, 2021
Surrey
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
I live in Calgary.
Let us update when you receive. I will submit letter to cic along with emails from RCMP. hope they will give extension. otherwise i can not see light in the tunnel. only 6 business days left for me and I don't think I will get any now I would be miracle if I get one on time,