+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP accredited fingerprinting company

Uchimura

Jul 29, 2018
I wanted share this info with everyone.
Everyone confused how hard to find info on updates RCMP website for convert ink fingerprints to RCMP to get background check done from outside Canada. I tried to find info on the RCMP website to see where to go. But all it says to google RCMP accredited fingerprinting company. It is hard from outside Canada to see which company is the real accredited company. RCMP does not give helpful info on the website at all. My friend had experienced with the fingerprint room in Canada, she said it was easy process and very helpful stuff.
I contacted them and got all my questions answered and got my RCMP certificate in 10days. They are certificate RCMP fingerprinting company and showed me accredited letter from the RCMP. If anyone outside Canada, don’t search on the internet no more. Contact this company! www.thefingeprintroom.com or 1844-447-2485

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Everyone confused how hard to find info on updates RCMP website for convert ink fingerprints to RCMP to get background check done from outside Canada. I tried to find info on the RCMP website to see where to go. But all it says to google RCMP accredited fingerprinting company. It is hard from outside Canada to see which company is the real accredited company. RCMP does not give helpful info on the website at all. My friend had experienced with the fingerprint room in Canada, she said it was easy process and very helpful stuff.
I contacted them and got all my questions answered and got my RCMP certificate in 10days. They are certificate RCMP fingerprinting company and showed me accredited letter from the RCMP. If anyone outside Canada, don’t search on the internet no more. Contact this company! www.thefingeprintroom.com or 1844-447-2485
Error in your posted URL. It should be https://thefingerprintroom.com/

daphro

Oct 14, 2018
I was also in the same boat because the RCMP website doesn't provide a list of accredited fingerprint agencies... For those who live in the Toronto (North York) area, I found this company: www.rcmpfingerprints.com or 416-498-9122. Their service was really good and they accept walk-ins during the weekdays. I'm kind of a germaphobe lol so I liked how they used alcohol wipes between each fingerprint impression. Also when I got there, I learned that they also take passport photos, which I got done as well since I was already there. So overall, I'd say they're a pretty convenient location if you need both done!

Inder41

Oct 14, 2016
Hello dear,
I also need RCMP for canada . Can you please provide me information . How i can apply and how much cost for this . Please provide me your cell number also if convenient. Thanks
Regards,
Inderpal singh
Kapurthala punjab

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
How much it costed you? My police service offers just ink fingerprints in their formats? Have you send those electronically (scanning) or by mail?