+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Ray of hope" thread for 41st draw.

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all, good luck to everyone for tomorrow.
Does anyone knows how to guess the dates of EE drawings?
Thanks,

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Donald Trump said:
First of all, good luck to everyone for tomorrow.
Does anyone knows how to guess the dates of EE drawings?
Thanks,
every two weeks on a Wednesday. so last draw was on 10th aug so tomorrow 24 we expect another draw . sometimes they skip but in general every two weeks

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
every two weeks on a Wednesday. so last draw was on 10th aug so tomorrow 24 we expect another draw . sometimes they skip but in general every two weeks
thanks mead

vik20

Aug 17, 2016
volodyalysak said:
Who is more valuable ?

Student who studied in Canada for year or two with so so English and no real world work experience, with maybe one degree or certification
Or someone who has 5+ years of work experience, great English , and masters or PhD ?

It would be really frustrating to see if students will get same points as those people who really worked hard for that score.
I'm at the point to start either learning French or start exploring Australia.

I usually go around and check this thread for useful info but reading your comment made me reply back to your question here.
Study in Canada ? - Yes, paid tuition fees worth thousands of dollars and struggled with every day expenses and cost of living. And you're talking about so so English, you mean average or below par ? How about you take some lessons first. Gaining so called "Canadian" experience and finding yourself working for hours with no money because its a co-op.
Don't judge unless you've been there yourself so don't hate and focus on the positive.
P.S - I have received my PPR last week and know the struggle myself and been paying $8k in taxes every year so let me be blunt and tell you "NO", students with skills and Canadian experience deserve it before anyone else Period. Peace

Lucky213

Mar 7, 2016
Score will not got below 480 this time also.....so ready for the worst

keep sharing the immigration news which is of no use and just the publicity stunt in the media

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky213 said:

keep sharing the immigration news which is of no use and just the publicity stunt in the media
what makes u say it wont go below 480? may be it wont, but im just curious to know ur source. it better be not ur gut feeling.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Donald Trump said:
thanks mead
ur welcome but ur name Trump really seriously? he is everything we dont want

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
ur welcome but ur name Trump really seriously? he is everything we dont want
Of course my name is not trump. :D
its fun to watch him since he is an entertainer and not a politician. so his name came first in my mind while deciding a nickname.
also, I live in USA and keep up with ongoing presidential election news. Believe me, Trump will loose badly. Hillary will be our next president. NAFTA will not be scraped as trump is proposing. Don't u worry.

Lucky213

Mar 7, 2016
Donald Trump said:
what makes u say it wont go below 480? may be it wont, but im just curious to know ur source. it better be not ur gut feeling.

No source bro....but if see practically.......they will issue 750 ITA and last score was 490....so just think how many people must have came around 485 in two weeks

so i guess 485 score and 750 ITA

42nd draw......496 740 ITA

no ray of hope....its a practical thought bud

Lucky213

Mar 7, 2016
In this discussion forum.... people are discussing all the news happening around

but i say its just a news .......nothing is going to happen soon

so better increase ur score....dont get any false hope after discussing

malican

May 24, 2016
mead said:
What website carries the updates with the scores? I usually check CIC but the information is updated days after.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Donald Trump said:
its fun to watch him since he is an entertainer and not a politician. so his name came first in my mind while deciding a nickname.
also, I live in USA and keep up with ongoing presidential election news. Believe me, Trump will loose badly. Hillary will be our next president. NAFTA will not be scraped as trump is proposing. Don't u worry.
oh NEFTA mixed view there. Some have lost jobs due to NEFTA its good for US.

Gorbzilla

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
malican said:
What website carries the updates with the scores? I usually check CIC but the information is updated days after.
I cant post links, but if you search for "Ministerial Instructions" and then go to the first link. The 2nd expandable section (labelled "Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system") has the latest draw (which at the time of writing is the draw from 10th August)

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Lucky213 said:

In this discussion forum.... people are discussing all the news happening around

but i say its just a news .......nothing is going to happen soon

so better increase ur score....dont get any false hope after discussing
You might as well change your display name then :-X

My friend took 6.5 yrs to get his PR pre-EE (family class) - he finally arrived into Canada last year after living at his mums house for 6.5 yrs (he's nearly 40 yrs old) because he could be coming to Canada any moment - didn't take jobs on, didn't take girlfriends on etc etc

So things can really always be worse

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Donald Trump said:
No, no, no it's not fun at all....!!!! I live in Canada, and we get enough of it here. While it was fun for a time when all the presidential campaign kicked off, at this point I just want to vomit on the screen whenever I hear something else about it