+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - STEM Draw

sam300

Mar 24, 2021
Congrats! Hoping to see a few more "I got my ITAs here". Do read on documentation needs for post-ITA.
Thank you! Unfortunately I have one more hurdle to cross :p I studied and currently work in Quebec so now I need to prove intention to leave Quebec. Currently I am planning to show:

1) My current Quebec job is temporary contract ending in Summer 2024
2) I have lived and worked in Ontario for majority of 2022 for my co-op employment
3) I have Ontario drivers license as well as OHIP card.

Would be great to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: canada2253

canada2253

Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys, I should be eligible for the recent stem draw but I have not received ITA yet. I applied in the fall and did not really check my account untill today. It says I am a candidate and that I meet eligibility criteria, but when I go to my account details I can see that my personal information, work experience and studies (which were in Canada) say "in progress" because they rolled out an updated where I need to put the postal code as well. Could this be a reason to not send me an ita?

sam300

Mar 24, 2021
Hey guys, I should be eligible for the recent stem draw but I have not received ITA yet. I applied in the fall and did not really check my account untill today. It says I am a candidate and that I meet eligibility criteria, but when I go to my account details I can see that my personal information, work experience and studies (which were in Canada) say "in progress" because they rolled out an updated where I need to put the postal code as well. Could this be a reason to not send me an ita?
Even for me they were showing "in progress" for the same reason. Still got the ITA so nothing to worry.

vital350

Star Member
Dec 8, 2023
NOC21232, 539 - no ITA yet... Could I loss it? I finished profile right at Dec 8 0:33 UTC ... draw was at Dec 8 3:02 UTC

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Can anyone please help me find out the NOC for below job duties:

• Build client specific solutions on the SmartSimple platform.
  • Collaborate with the project team to execute directions assigned by the project lead.
  • Follow change management process including all necessary and documented approvals for system changes/modifications prior to proceeding with any configuration changes.
  • Participate in project meetings to assess client requirements, design walkthroughs, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
  • Assist with integrated system testing of new features when applied to a client system.
  • Perform as the internal QA prior to Client UAT and final implementation.
  • Data transformation and migration.