+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi, I have been a lil away. Yes you can use from different institutions, I have done that myself
Oh is it?
My WES 2 page report has Bachelors equivalency for Bachelors and PG Diploma for Masters (in a single file)
My CES report has just my Masters as Masters.
I uploaded both the files.

So would I be fine here mate as far as you see?
Note: In the application, for claiming Masters points, I have cleared quoted the ECA reference number from CES
For Bachelors, I have quoted the WES report (although the same PDF for my Masters too as PGD)

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Yes, submit it through webform, tell them you accidentally missed this page when providing the scans of your passport.

You should be fine.
Wait... are you ordinarily supposed to scan all the pages of your passport or just the ones with immigration stamp?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
No, just the ones with the immigration stamps.

But if you miss one with a stamp in your application, then you should submit it by webform afterwards as a precaution.

Reactions: Uncle Yayo

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
469 with 4500 itas, thats my prediction,number of itas of Jan usually lower than that of Dec
In the past few years, there was at least 3weeks gap between the last draw of the year and the first draw of the new year hence the hike in cut off but this year is different.

Last draw was conducted on 23rd and all things being equal, we should see another draw on 6th. If anything, the score will drop simply because there's been series of holidays within the last few days that would have affected some of the factors guiding the whole immigration process. Firstly, IELTS wasn't in full flow due to these holidays and secondly, most of the ECA bodies closed on Christmas eve and will only resume today meaning, there's been nothing going on in that realm for the past couple of days (11days out of 14).

I think we might see as much as 2points drop between the last draw and this coming draw, unless IRCC postpone the draw till 13th of January then we might see an hike.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Guys, Need a quick help. I transmitted and couldn’t pay the amount due to internet connection problem. And now it’s not giving any option, will it reset after 2 hours ?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I just logged in to my Express entry account and it's showing more points.

I should have 459points, but its showing 470

is there a glitch in the system or is it just me. My points shouldn't be increasing till next month (due to an additional year of work experience)

anyone having the same issue?

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hello guys,

is there a glitch in the system or is it just me. My points shouldn't be increasing till next month (due to an additional year of work experience)

I just logged in and there's nothing changed with my crs points.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hello guys,

The work exp counts by month, so it gives you early additional points. You should decline itas if you receive it

Reactions: zupermarn

gabrielfb

Aug 5, 2019
I don't know.

Maybe i'll just wait. It could be a glitch
It is a know "problem" that the system awards the points a month prior to finishing the work year. The same thing happened to me, I only complete 3 years of experience mid-february but I have already received my additional points. From what I searched in this forum, it is ok to accept this ITA with these additional points, as long as your work experience letter is signed some days (around 5) after you actually complete the year of experience. I am likely to receive an ITA next draw and will accept it, but only gonna submit all documents at the end of february, to guarantee that my 3 years of experience is actually completed by the time of the AOR.

Reactions: zupermarn

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
It is a know "problem" that the system awards the points a month prior to finishing the work year. The same thing happened to me, I only complete 3 years of experience mid-february but I have already received my additional points. From what I searched in this forum, it is ok to accept this ITA with these additional points, as long as your work experience letter is signed some days (around 5) after you actually complete the year of experience. I am likely to receive an ITA next draw and will accept it, but only gonna submit all documents at the end of february, to guarantee that my 3 years of experience is actually completed by the time of the AOR.

Alright. I'll wait till the end of February

Status
Not open for further replies.