+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, regarding the UCI question in the ITA application, where/how do I find this number?
It's the number used on any previous application you've made for any previous immigration/permit application for Canada.

If you haven't made any previous applications you won't have a UCI.

SoibiT

Mar 17, 2020
It's the number used on any previous application you've made for any previous immigration/permit application for Canada.

If you haven't made any previous applications you won't have a UCI.
Thanks, I had gotten a visiting visa, would use that

Immibug

Mar 15, 2020
Hi All,

Have a query. I'm about to submit my application and suddenly stumbled upon this query. I have a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree under my belt.

I initially sent my Bachelor's and Master's degrees to WES. The Bachelors was rated as Bachelor's but Master's was rated as a PG Diploma

I have then sent my Master's to CES. They rated it as Master's in Canada

Now while submitting the application, I have to provide both the ECAs (as I have got ITA with these info). The question is the ECA report of the Bachelor's will have my Master's as a PG Diploma, whereas the CES report will have Masters as Master's Equivalency.

Will this cause any issue by having two ECA reports for the same Master's Degree?

Hi, I have been a lil away. Yes you can use from different institutions, I have done that myself

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Hi, I have a question: I looked back at my application documents today, and I accidentally forgot to scan 1 page from my passport.

The page only have an entry/exit stamp from MY OWN country, all the foreign ones are uploaded with entry/exit since they are marked at different pages.

Should I use the webform to rectify this?

EDIT: BTW, I already passed medicals and my biometrics has been completed.

Last edited:

Jul 10, 2019
Qatar
Guys another quick question.

I am in the process of arranging documents and I got my PoF letters after ITA. However, my submission will be 24-25 days after ITA so will that be a problem? I understand we need to submit documents as latest as possible and all documents have been collected on various dates. I just don't want to give a reason to the VO.

Any help would be appreciated.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

I am in the process of arranging documents and I got my PoF letters after ITA. However, my submission will be 24-25 days after ITA so will that be a problem? I understand we need to submit documents as latest as possible and all documents have been collected on various dates. I just don't want to give a reason to the VO.

How easy will it be for you to get new PoF? I left PoF for last, so I went to my bank on the morning of the day I submitted my app.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019

Mine was dated 18 days before submission. Wasn’t an issue.

My instinct would be to keep it within the same month.

Jul 10, 2019
Qatar
How easy will it be for you to get new PoF? I left PoF for last, so I went to my bank on the morning of the day I submitted my app.
@ZAtoCD @ns317 I can collect PoF again, at max. It would take me half a day to get it done. I received ITA on 9th Dec, the date on the letter is 12 Dec and I will hopefully be submitting my app and make payment on 5th Jan.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@ZAtoCD @ns317 I can collect PoF again, at max. It would take me half a day to get it done. I received ITA on 9th Dec, the date on the letter is 12 Dec and I will hopefully be submitting my app and make payment on 5th Jan.
Maybe just get it again close to applying, just so you don't worry about it being rejected/queried. Peace of mind is nice. :)

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, I have a question: I looked back at my application documents today, and I accidentally forgot to scan 1 page from my passport.

The page only have an entry/exit stamp from MY OWN country, all the foreign ones are uploaded with entry/exit since they are marked at different pages.

Should I use the webform to rectify this?

EDIT: BTW, I already passed medicals and my biometrics has been completed.
Yes, submit it through webform, tell them you accidentally missed this page when providing the scans of your passport.

You should be fine.

Reactions: Windsor37
Status
Not open for further replies.