+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Got my second ghost update now. The only thing that's changed is that my application status section is now blank. It used to have info about the status, which said medicals passed for ages. That has now been removed.

It now just says, "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along".
Wow, congratulations

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
ETA date is 10 Jan, so we're getting close.
Wow that's like 10/11 days (depending on your time zone) from now, good luck! and do let us know if you get a COPR by that time, it'll be nice to know how accurate the ETA is. Mine is due on March, so I still have plenty of waiting to do.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Got my second ghost update now. The only thing that's changed is that my application status section is now blank. It used to have info about the status, which said medicals passed for ages. That has now been removed.

It now just says, "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along".
Woohoo. That’s exciting.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Wow that's like 10/11 days (depending on your time zone) from now, good luck! and do let us know if you get a COPR by that time, it'll be nice to know how accurate the ETA is. Mine is due on March, so I still have plenty of waiting to do.
The status bar seems far from accurate these days. If you are lucky to be in visa offices that are working swiftly (like Accra), your application will likely be approved when the status bar is at 60-70%. And if you end up in Ottawa, the bar will reach 100% without an approval for most candidates.

So psychologically it might have some benefits, but as an accurate indicator, it's largely pointless these days.

My estimated date is mid-March as well, but I'm mentally prepared to wait till the middle of the year. It does seem that they'll release PPRs (particularly Ottawa VO) only when the travel restrictions are lifted.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks! I will definitely wait to see before getting excited. It's quite possibly just my medicals expiring or being extended.
Congo buddy. I still remember the date on which you got the ITA (July 9th), which was the first 'No Program Specified' draw after many many dry months.
By the way, do you have any idea about the eligibility factor?
I submitted my docs 10 days ago and a bit curious to know when the eligibility would be done/completed?
Just wanted to see me passing the eligibility criteria and keen to know when the eligibility would be complete.....

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Congo buddy. I still remember the date on which you got the ITA (July 9th), which was the first 'No Program Specified' draw after many many dry months.
By the way, do you have any idea about the eligibility factor?
I submitted my docs 10 days ago and a bit curious to know when the eligibility would be done/completed?
Just wanted to see me passing the eligibility criteria and keen to know when the eligibility would be complete.....
Thanks bud. The status for mine is still blank, so not sure what's happening. I'll update here if I see any changes.

It varies from app to app, as I understand it. It probably depends on how complicated your app is, who is assigned to it, backlogs, staffing numbers, how easily contactable your institutions are, etc. Mine had completed within 2 months of submitting.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Thanks bud. The status for mine is still blank, so not sure what's happening. I'll update here if I see any changes.

It varies from app to app, as I understand it. It probably depends on how complicated your app is, who is assigned to it, backlogs, staffing numbers, how easily contactable your institutions are, etc. Mine had completed within 2 months of submitting.
Quick question, are you aware if IRCC contacted the offices you worked in?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi. I have a quick question. Anyone did upfront medical ? Curious to know how to know the results. I still didn’t submit the documents as not aware of medical results. Pleas help.

Reactions: Uncle Yayo

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Your suppose to get an update that you passed your medicals..

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
You should get a summary of your medical report which you can upload with your file (that has all your references), but the full report gets uploaded by the panel doctor on a system directly which IRCC can access.

Once you've submitted your application, you will get a notification which tells you the date when your medical was approved by IRCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.