Afreen_sultana

Feb 6, 2018
I don't see ITA in my profile
Profile created in aug and updated with WES on oct7 my score is 469
Will there be a chance of invitation in today's draw
Do updation also count in tie break/profile submitted date counts

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
I have a CRS of 470, submitted in July. I still haven't received an ITA and the status doesn't seem to have updated on the EE portal. Does it typically take a while to get the email and for the portal to update ? I just submitted my OINP application a couple of days ago, so hopefully if I get the ITA email within the next 24 hours, I can go ahead and withdraw that application and not waste the application fee.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I have a CRS of 470, submitted in July. I still haven't received an ITA and the status doesn't seem to have updated on the EE portal. Does it typically take a while to get the email and for the portal to update ? I just submitted my OINP application a couple of days ago, so hopefully if I get the ITA email within the next 24 hours, I can go ahead and withdraw that application and not waste the application fee.
Status can also be ‘submitted’ . Give it some hours

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Congratulations to everyone who received their ITA!! You made it!! Finally the scores get to 469 after I lost 5 points.... Let's hope it can get to 464 so I can stop killing myself with French, lol. Until then c'est parti!

Status
Not open for further replies.