Status
Not open for further replies.

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can you guys kindly find another forum for post ITA discussions? This thread is mainly for FSW candidates who still did not get their chance concerning any updates, changes in express entry.
How come it is fine to spread negativity and "predictions" in the name of hope but not be able to have discussions relevant to the process?

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
In the personal history section where you have to list your activity in the last 10 years. If I include my 3 years of grad it goes to around 12 years. So should i only mention the final year or its fine to mention the entire duration?
Add all 3 years..
You would have mentioned the same in your educational details.. let it be consistent

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi All! I am from India and just started with my application after receiving the ITA two days back. I have two questions, please help me:
  1. I am getting my husband's name added to my passport and have just registered an appointment for the 23rd of Nov'20, I should be able to get my new passport within the next 20 days. The application form is asking for my passport details, should I let the older passport be or wait and add details of this new passport which will have my spouse's name
  2. In the family section, I have added details of my mother, father, and sister and there's no option to add parents-in-law's details. The question "Have you told us about all of your relatives" - should this be yes or no? I technically live with my in-laws :/
More questions to follow as and when I proceed with my application! :)
Wait for the new passport..
No need for in-law's details

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hopefully it wont be a long thread
So in January i finally decided to take a flight and go to my university and ask them in person to send in my transcripts. It took me a week to even meet the concerned person for this job. After requesting the guy multiple times finally in February my transcripts reached WES. Speed Test

Last edited:

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Don’t panic guys, even in the middle of the mother of all lockdown , they were issuing ITAs. Even though it was a specific draw, but we all know it was due to global lockdown. I am not IRCC, but I believe Draw will continue regardless of ‘Toronto 28 lockdown’.

Reactions: Pyruvate1

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I want to claim 2 months of work experience to complete my 3 years. Is it ok to claim 2 months of work experience ? Any inputs ? Im scared they reject my application on this.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I want to claim 2 months of work experience to complete my 3 years. Is it ok to claim 2 months of work experience ? Any inputs ? Im scared they reject my application on this.
Yeah, that's fine. Only 1 year out of the total needs to be a continuous 12 months. The rest can be put together. IRCC counts work experience by full weeks, and adds it all together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.