+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
2021/2021 targets activated. 90 days to submit, that’s already 2021 already. We might get more of this number of ITA .

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
474. And received my ITA. Congratulations to everyone who are through and people in the 470s and 460s, all the best!!!
There you go - where are all the negative nancies? Be positive, folks. It will all work out.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Guys, relax. The draw will happen today. My reasoning:
1. Due to the Daylight savings change a couple of weeks back, draws will happen/seem like an hour later (for non DST countries)
2. They would preferably get back to the Wednesday draws, as Thursday was an exception rather than the norm.
Thanks, Emman. Your posts are always reassuring. These self proclaimed soothsayers aren't doing us any good. People don't realize how positive a score 478 is. All the long term French language folks have been picked up at just 478. Given how hard it is to get French CLB7 without months of education, things should normalize, more so with a b2b. And let's all be confident there will be.
Me after my positive predictions before - cue "I'm something of a scientist myself" meme :D

Reactions: Tusher and Emman O.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Yea but I'm looking for the reasoning behind rejecting an ITA? I'm not very well informed on EE. I just submitted
my application recently and will be receiving the ITA with this draw. Don't know if I should accept or reject lol
Wait, can you explain this to me? why would you reject an ITA and want to re-enter the pool?
Easy reason could be if you counted earlier work experience from a company you aren't in touch with now, it could get tricky to get that letter of recommendation in the right format. So most probably Emman is not confident in claiming the experience from the previous company.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Congratulations, guys! Give hugs to your loved ones.

We went from "additional" points for Canadian degrees to 5000 ITAs issued in one round. We did not find positivity, positivity found us!

Any updates on the travel restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.