Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
even i did the same thing. But in the date submitted column, it showing the first date when i submitted. Hopefully they will consider that date.
It's the date when you first submitted your profile in the pool. Any changes won't affect the date.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
The draw happens fortnightly. So last draw was on thu. Can it be possible the next draw might happen on thu

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
What's the possibility that the additional points for French speaking candidates will offset and set a new normal in the mid 470s ? I'm at 470 and will probably stay that way until the middle of next year. I was hoping that after the 471 score in two draws would subsequently lead to the score eventually dropping to 470, but with the latest changes, I'm a bit pessimistic.

Is there a possibility of the score dropping to 470 in the next few months or should I already be thinking alternate plans ?

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
What's the possibility that the additional points for French speaking candidates will offset and set a new normal in the mid 470s ? I'm at 470 and will probably stay that way until the middle of next year. I was hoping that after the 471 score in two draws would subsequently lead to the score eventually dropping to 470, but with the latest changes, I'm a bit pessimistic.

Is there a possibility of the score dropping to 470 in the next few months or should I already be thinking alternate plans ?
Honestly, CIC has been unpredictable these days. Hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.