+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.q.z90

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
You need to create a new EE profile to receive NOI in a future draw, looks like you missed yesterday's draw.
I got one in feb 2020. Yesterday's draw did not include 0621.
So u mean to say tht one ee profile can receive NOI only once and my current profile wont be eligible for any future draws?

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have a query.. The biggest blunder i have made in hope of FSW was to decline an OINP nomination in feb 2020.. My question is, if a person has declined, does he gets a chance to be nominated again in the next round whenever it happens? My NOC is 0621.. Seems PNP is the only safe option for me.. Please if someone can guide..
My NOC is the same. In the past 0621 was picked by Alberta and Ontario. These days that has not been the case.

Carrot

Oct 29, 2020
Old points gave 15 and 30 for 1 to 2 year diploma and 30 for degree

Now it is 30 and 60 and that is an assumption till now...
Thank you so much! It was very confusing as I couldn’t see such a change anywhere else on the system. Hoping that things are clarified soon.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I got one in feb 2020. Yesterday's draw did not include 0621.
So u mean to say tht one ee profile can receive NOI only once and my current profile wont be eligible for any future draws?
Yes, can confirm this. Some people who received NOI on July 29th had their EE profile expire so they created a new one and received NOI again on October 15th in their new profile.

Thank you. Where was this correction made? And was this not part of the old point system?
Few people are randomly receiving additional points in their EE profile, official announcement should be made soon.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Yes, can confirm this. Some people who received NOI on July 29th had their EE profile expire so they created a new one and received NOI again on October 15th in their new profile.

Few people are randomly receiving additional points in their EE profile, official announcement should be made soon.
No one has received in profile barring one two people hearing from their friends. It is currently in crs calculator only.

Carrot

Oct 29, 2020
It says on the CRS points site that there are 30 points for those who have completed post secondary education in Canada under human capital. Is this the new change that adds the points?

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I'm leaning towards a glitch. There's been zero announcement from the Government and just last week, they updated the profiles for the French scores. If they wanted to allocate more points to CEC candidates, they would have announced it and updated it back then along with the French scores.

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
(GMT-7)
Friday, November 13, 2020, 9:16 a.m
Just checked on my ee profile again, nothing reflects on my profile. The 15 extra points only add on the crs calculator.

Status
Not open for further replies.