+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
but from this 600k, more people would apply as they complete education
148k candidates in the pool from 0-1200 from November 4th including the 4500 drawn on November 5th this also includes FST.

Honestly, let's just wait for the next draw. I mean we did permutations with French scores and tons of PNPs flying around at the time and it still landed at 478.

Keep the faith, competition will be tough, but not so bad that FSW will have to lose hope.

They need people in their country and they have to make it attractive enough for people with the right points to come and those with study permits to stay.

Carrot

Oct 29, 2020
I’m sorry but this is all so confusing and it’s making me panic at 472.
could someone explain what exactly is happening with the points that has led to these discussions?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I’m sorry but this is all so confusing and it’s making me panic at 472.
could someone explain what exactly is happening with the points that has led to these discussions?
Candidates with Canadian education are getting 15 and 30 extra points for diploma and Bachelors/Masters.

m.q.z90

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
I have a query.. The biggest blunder i have made in hope of FSW was to decline an OINP nomination in feb 2020.. My question is, if a person has declined, does he gets a chance to be nominated again in the next round whenever it happens? My NOC is 0621.. Seems PNP is the only safe option for me.. Please if someone can guide..

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I have a query.. The biggest blunder i have made in hope of FSW was to decline an OINP nomination in feb 2020.. My question is, if a person has declined, does he gets a chance to be nominated again in the next round whenever it happens? My NOC is 0621.. Seems PNP is the only safe option for me.. Please if someone can guide..
You need to create a new EE profile to receive NOI in a future draw, looks like you missed yesterday's draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.