+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
No one knows for sure, last time the French increase was released to public on 27 but it actually started on 20 October. When they posted it, the date was oct 20, thats why we have a draw last week instead of 4 weeks gap. Im just wondering was there any profile got updated with the new Canada education thing yet?

Himanshu6444

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
No one knows for sure, last time the French increase was released to public on 27 but it actually started on 20 October. When they posted it, the date was oct 20, thats why we have a draw last week instead of 4 weeks gap. Im just wondering was there any profile got updated with the new Canada education thing yet?
No one got yet but speculations are at all-time high.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks for reply. CRS is 471. What do you suggest should i go for it or wait for more draws ?
As Gurpreet said, if you have the option to get in via PNP, and you want to live in Ontario, take it. If you want to live elsewhere, wait for other FSW draws.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Which option would guys would have preferred?

What could changes look like?
The minister did not hint at what the changes may entail, but his options may include one or more of the following:

launching new federal pilot programs
holding program-specific Express Entry draws
modifying Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to provide more points for Canadian experience
modifying eligibility criteria for federal programs (e.g., reducing the work experience requirement for the Canadian Experience Class)
extending the length of temporary work permit durations to give candidates more time to gain the Canadian work experience

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Thanks for reply. CRS is 471. What do you suggest should i go for it or wait for more draws ?
Did you get the EOI? You should start preparing the documents for the PNP application. I think they can be reused when it comes to PR application. You won't need to submit PNP application straightaway and have plenty of time left to wait for the express entry draws.

I might be wrong, but I read from somewhere that if one rejects the Ontario PNP EOI, he won't be eligible for receiving EOI again should the Ontario draws happen in the future (Ontario draws are quite frequent nowadays).

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
All of a sudden my score went upto 486 from 471. This is weird. Am cec candidate.
Additional 15 points have been given to CEC candidates who are Canadian degree holders (un-official news). Congrats.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
OMG! the draw should happen next week. Now it is highly doubtful that next week it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.