+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolo19l

Sep 3, 2020
Hi everyone

Kindly do you think after the news that they will increase the immigrants target to 400000 per year, I could get invite with score 458 before next September.
I maxed my experience and IELTS and trying to learn french now but I don’t think I can get more than few extra points only.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi everyone

Kindly do you think after the news that they will increase the immigrants target to 400000 per year, I could get invite with score 458 before next September.
I maxed my experience and IELTS and trying to learn french now but I don’t think I can get more than few extra points only.
I guess you will have to take French seriously, or looking at attending a Master course in Canada to boost up your score. The cut-off has hardly come down to 470 without the additional points given to people with bilingual ability.

Reactions: Lolo19l

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi friends, how do see the possibility of CRS of 481 Getting ITA in the upcoming draw on 4th or 11th nov
Well. 99%. But this kind of question will upset some members. If you have been keeping track of the recent draws, you will know that you are definitely safe.

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi friends, how do see the possibility of CRS of 481 Getting ITA in the upcoming draw on 4th or 11th nov
Do a bit of due diligence yourself as well, the last couple of cutt offs have been around 471-472 range. Unless there are some major changes or cut in the itas issued you are pretty much guranteed an ITA. Pretty sure if you browse through a few pages in this forum you would not need to post this question. Hope this helps!

Reactions: cheenu1981

cheenu1981

Jun 1, 2019
Well. 99%. But this kind of question will upset some members. If you have been keeping track of the recent draws, you will know that you are definitely safe.
Not intended to hurt anyone. But in the current scenario, no score looks safe enough. Hence thought of taking opinion of others ! Thank you anyways and best wishes to all

Reactions: facethereality

cheenu1981

Jun 1, 2019
Do a bit of due diligence yourself as well, the last couple of cutt offs have been around 471-472 range. Unless there are some major changes or cut in the itas issued you are pretty much guranteed an ITA. Pretty sure if you browse through a few pages in this forum you would not need to post this question. Hope this helps!
With news of French score being updated, I assumed it as a big change as well as missed draws. Hence, felt the need to raise it! Thank you anyways

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
Not intended to hurt anyone. But in the current scenario, no score looks safe enough. Hence thought of taking opinion of others ! Thank you anyways and best wishes to all
If 48
back 2 back is not likely to happen....not at all ~
Lmao, your moniker says 'face the reality '. Honestly, b2b will happen before d year ends, but I doubt it will be this month, maybe December. I'm sure they will manage the cut off around d early 470s till then, and allow it come down to late 460s at the b2b

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
If 48
Lmao, your moniker says 'face the reality '. Honestly, b2b will happen before d year ends, but I doubt it will be this month, maybe December. I'm sure they will manage the cut off around d early 470s till then, and allow it come down to late 460s at the b2b
If they do draw this week, and another draw doesn’t follow to make up for the draw missed on 28th, I doubt back to back will happen in December. Because we only have 2nd and 16th-18th of December left before Xmas break.

Last edited:

Sweetyblaise

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I think if they want to do a back to back draw, it'll be on the 25th of Nov. If a draw happens tomorrow, another on the 18th, the b2b draw I believe should be on the 25th. Then two more draws in dec which would be on the 9th and 16th and then they will close for the year. If they don't do the b2b draw this month I doubt it can happen in dec. Just my own opinion.

Reactions: Emman O.

Niv43

Sep 30, 2020
I have a small doubt regarding the new targets issued by ircc.... If the yearly target of landing PRs upto 2023 is 400k approx. and if the fsws are allocated 100k out of that, then wouldn't Ircc have to invite atleast 5 to 10% extra people to ensure that their landing targets are met?... If so, then wouldn't the biweekly invitations hover around the 4.5k mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.