+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
CanPr apps is predicting 468-70 for the next draw. Range from 473-475 would be Okay. Another 5000+ people will be adding before 28th October in 471-1200 slab.

wmsimon

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
As I mentioned last month, there’re lots of ghost profiles in the pool that have to decline the invitations. That’s why it messed up the calculation to estimate the next cut-off CRS and people are wondering why. I believe IRCC is already aware of this issue, so now they’re drawing more and more candidates from the pool to avoid a waste of invitations

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
As I mentioned last month, there’re lots of ghost profiles in the pool that have to decline the invitations. That’s why it messed up the calculation to estimate the next cut-off CRS and people are wondering why. I believe IRCC is already aware of this issue, so now they’re drawing more and more candidates from the pool to avoid a waste of invitations
There is zero evidence about that. You guys are just trying to find excuses for the score you were not expecting.

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
As I mentioned last month, there’re lots of ghost profiles in the pool that have to decline the invitations. That’s why it messed up the calculation to estimate the next cut-off CRS and people are wondering why. I believe IRCC is already aware of this issue, so now they’re drawing more and more people from the pool to avoid a waste of invitations
This is a nice way of thinking positive. However, it will happen repeatedly and people will open account out of reason. The thing is that, we will have to pay for it. But i can predict they will issue less people in the upcoming draw.

wmsimon

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
There is zero evidence about that. You guys are just trying to find excuses for the score you were not expecting.
No need to find excuses... Fact is fact and I just want to share this finding with everyone here so we can discuss and understand various reasons behind. The candidates distribution data IRCC published started to look weird from last draw as we get close to 470 and today I think more people are feeling the same, because previously we assumed all invitations will be accepted and those candidates above the cut-off CRS will be cleared out, but apparently this is not the case.

Reactions: abqalhamairi

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
No need to find excuses... Fact is fact and I just want to share this finding with everyone here so we can discuss and understand various reasons behind. The candidates distribution data IRCC published started to look weird from last draw as we get close to 470 and today I think more people are feeling the same, because previously we assumed all invitations will be accepted and those candidates above the cut-off CRS will be cleared out, but apparently this is not the case.
People are also aware of EE and entering the pool by the minute...You can't stop people from creating profiles...we just hope the number of people reduce, if not find a way to increase your score.:)

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Candidates are refueling the pool on a daily basis. That’s the simple (and only) explanation. Yes, there are over 4.000 people with scores above 471 entering the pool every 2 weeks. This is far from absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.