Not open for further replies.

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
My friend has submitted her profile in July 2020 with score 471. Will she receive the ITA?

anyone with 471 received the ITA, please drop the message in this forum.
Congrats to your friend...;)

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
In a tie-break, for people who created their profile before 01 Sept, they still have to be ranked in the top 4,500 profiles to be issued an invitation or they would get it anyway?

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
they are in 4500 that’s why tie break is 1st Sept
Relief .. but these scores are getting crazy, @jrossi is right but its so disheartening to accept this fact that scores are not going down.

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
Relief .. but these scores are getting crazy, @jrossi is right but its so disheartening to accept this fact that scores are not going down.
Scores are not going down? Looking at how this year has been you should be thankful and hopeful, from 478 now 471...Stay positive;):)

Reactions: Sicilian

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
So those who have gotten the ITA, did you get the email or checked your EE profile page? Yet to get an email and checked twice already and nothing.

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
So those who have gotten the ITA, did you get the email or checked your EE profile page? Yet to get an email and checked twice already and nothing.
same here , will have to wait patiently

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
One thing that i dont understand is the consistency of 471 plus folks. How can we get pretty much the same number of people every 2 weeks. Shouldnt it go down sometimes by 500 or more. Just doesnt make sense how every day hundreds of people enter with 470s.
Maybe im missing something

Reactions: shank15

Mahersa

Nov 27, 2019
After almost a year waiting in the pool and a year and half of preparation I finally got my ITA. I entered the pool at 470 after the FST draw last october and it didnt drop as quickly as I have hoped for. With my birthday early december going down to 465 and losing the B2B chance. I have tried retaking ielts but i couldnt get the maximum score in writing (which was the only thing possible to get just 3 further points). I started learning french, although i had a background from school, but with almost 14 years of not practicing, i had to build up again. Took many intensive courses with the french institute in order to sit for the TCF Canada exam in april, then covid hit and the earliest date possible was in september, i got my results on monday with 10 precious additional points (missed on the 42 points on the writing exam, i needed a 10 and got 9 out of 20). And finally after a long wait got the ITA with 475 points, hopefully the next steps would turn out smoother than this whole process

Dont lose hope and keep working to increase your points and achieve your dreams.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I myself know a frd of mine who is running an agency doing the same . I strongly think cic shd charge a fee to create a profile .
The overall fees for PR are already enough of a deterrent for most. Charging to create a profile throws up an unnecessary barrier to entry that would make numbers drop significantly. From a rationale standpoint, it makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.